Change the options..?
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

True....this option should be there

Sometimes we make a typo

mellisai thumbnail

but don't you think it'll disrupt the poll votes?!

.:Ashi:. thumbnail
^^Yeah, true

but a couple days ago i made a poll for fashion and beauty forum, and i accidently put the 1st choice in the question slot and the question in the subject slot. so it all got messed up and i could not go back to edit it 😕
mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:Ashi:.

^^Yeah, true

but a couple days ago i made a poll for fashion and beauty forum, and i accidently put the 1st choice in the question slot and the question in the subject slot. so it all got messed up and i could not go back to edit it 😕

well, next time be careful or check twice before posting. we learn from the mistakes we make.

but don't you think by having this poeple can not disrupt the poll system, they can also caude unwanted problems, for example i start poll asking who is better: aish or rani... (my fav. actress is aish) but many people have voted for rani, but if you suggestion is put into place, then i can go and change the names: aish to rani and rani to aish. do we want this?

thamizhan
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
^^yeah, you do have a point there 😳

hmmm how abt we can only edit the poll if no one has voted yet? i realized my mistake the second i posted it

i mean, i will be careful next time, but it wud be convenient if we cud just edit it 😳 😃