yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello

guys note sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Recap:

• mehul is released and forgiven by the building owner
  • hemel is take to someone while gattu overheards
  • gattu about to tell pra that h is talking to someone but h stops him.

Today's update

• the episode starts with pra asking h what is the matter. h says i promise i will tell you first but let me come out of the turble. pra says is this why u give gift to gattu. h is trying to make things up. pra is strting his laluchi kaam. h ask pra to blackmail him as he want his pra bhai back. they both share an emotinal scene.
  • in the office arvind wishes everyone happy new year. a goes to meet his boss and tell him sorry he coudnt come o office due to p's death. his boss tells A that he has lost his job and he is shocked.
  • back at home at dining table baa tell that dimple's wedding expensive is done. everything is normal. baa tell i knew pra wanted money lol ..baa tell she will give 1 lakh and every say howmuch they will contribute. baa says she she will give 1 lkah and other boy wil lhave to give 50 thousant and rest from A.
  • back at office A's boss tell he has been throw out of his job so he better give his resignation. his boss says sue to the new companies policy he has to leave his work. A become emotnals due to deemple's wedding. a's boss tell him that it is a's fault which is why he islossing the job.  his boss tell A to promise him he will do his work and not interfear in other's.
  • leela, devki n m talks about catering. they rtalk about chrubala and her kudkud. M tells about her stupid idea about some cater. they tals about expensive of the catering. leela says hw she make A convice for expensive catering.
  • A tellhis boss that he is going to give his resignation. he share an emtinal scene. he gets flash back of his tiume spended im is office. back to reality arvind c off everyone and the epi ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rvn123_rvn123 thumbnail
its too hard to read the alphabates instead of names.. very confusing to understand
thx yogesh for the update sad tht arvind has lost his job in logon ki zindagi kab sahi hogi yaar
wallaa thumbnail
THANX A LOT 4 the update!! Really Arvind shouldn't lose his job! 😭 Aww! Some1 plzz help him out..a Farishta maybe!! 😕 😳
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
o sorry i will do a key before update if thats k..
Originally posted by: rvn123_rvn123

its too hard to read the alphabates instead of names.. very confusing to understand

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice update.
keep up the good work.
you are the best.
kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the gud update... 😃
pinstripedshirt thumbnail
thanks!!
Leela bhabhi: maine apni kasam di.. nahi maane! 😕 😕 .. phir maine Bramhastra choda.. BAA!!! 😆
rvn123_rvn123 thumbnail
hello n thank u very much for considering my request... ur work is appreciated