Celebrity Fan Clubs

Left Right Left FC - The brave army (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Tongue***Character Gallery***Tongue

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat

Dr Ritu

Cadet Naina Singh AhluwaliaEmbarrassed

Cadet Amardeep Huda

Cadet Alekh Sharma

Cadet Ali Beig

Cadet Yudi

Cadet Pooja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Left Right Left FC - The brave army (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Presenting the first

DOTW of this LRLFC

LRL was a very Inspiring serial for many.Some ppl got inspired by the characters ,some got by the story and some by situations.To me aaj starting a discussion asking you all kii LRL mein aapko kya inspire kiya?

1)What actually inspired you in LRL?Why did u start watching LRL??

2)Which character inspired you the most?

3)Which situation was most inspiring to you.I mean aisa koi situation which was very difficult .....lekin usse nikalne ke tarike ne aapko inspire kiya...to woh kaun sa tha??

Chalo sab reply karoo. LOL  LOL  LOL

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Presenting the first

DOTW of this LRLFC

LRL was a very Inspiring serial for many.Some ppl got inspired by the characters ,some got by the story and some by situations.To me aaj starting a discussion asking you all kii LRL mein aapko kya inspire kiya?

well it had a different concept & fresh faces .....which was interesting & more important RajeevEmbarrassed

actually none...but liked Capt. Rajveer & Aalekh for thier unselfishness, Huda n Yudi's masti, Ali for his cuteness & innocence & Naina's strongnessTongue

3)Which situation was most inspiring to you.I mean aisa koi situation which was very difficult .....lekin usse nikalne ke tarike ne aapko inspire kiya...to woh kaun sa tha??

aisa koi situation yaad nahii........but i loved the scene where Rajveer was fighting for Naina & proving her innocent..........Wink

@mannu no thx for the pics

@saheli will answer them tomorrow for sure agar bhool gayii tho buzz karke yaad dilaanaWink

Edited by CINDRELLA - 24 November 2007 at 1:21am

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Happy Guru Nanak's b'day 2 all of uEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..may wahe guru fulfills all ur wishesEmbarrassed

special mentioning the punjabis from the show: Priyanka, Vikas, Kunal, Sanjiv sorry if i have missed someone..have funBig smile

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Presenting the first

DOTW of this LRLFC

Firstly, I would say, thanks for Mannu for the pics, and thanks to u chotti for this wonderful DOTW....

LRL, is a wonderful story, a concept totally diffrent, which is not used to be on TV, it inspired the person alots, it makes u feel how much our country mean to us....

With out a doubt Captain Rajveer Singh Shekawat....

- I really got touch with Yudi's suicide scene, the way Captain Rajveer supported Yudi emotinally WOWWW, what else I can say, he is a super hero....

The way Captain Rajveer supported Yudi can inspire many to how to support people in their difficult times....

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Priyanka Bassi and Aparna Tilak coming soon to indiatimes' chat....

Priyanka Bassi
Tv actor

Monday , Nov 26
12'o clock (IST)

She is the fresh face to feature on India's second English language soap to go on air on Zee Caf. Priyanka Bassi deliberately waited for months to get a plum role on her platter until she bagged the role of the main lead in Bombay Talking. She was born and brought up in Delhi. She learnt Kathak and joined Barry John's theatre group two years ago in Delhi. She got her portfolios done and got into print ads and also won many beauty contests in Delhi. She is currently seen in Left Right Left.

&

Aparna Tilak
Actress
Tuesday , November 27
2pm (IST)

Link to chat:

http://chat.indiatimes.com/

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Presenting the first

DOTW of this LRLFC

awesome discussion Saheli!!!!HugClapClap

1)What actually inspired you in LRL?Why did u start watching LRL??ye bhi poochni waali baath???LOLLOLobviouslyy as i kneww my bro is tere!!!i came for him!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthe plott waass interesting!!!!!Embarrassedthe 6 cadets n their mentor!!!Clap

2)Which character inspired you the most?Captain Rajveer's charecter!!!Embarrassedthe waayy he stood till his last breath to prove Navin innocent!!!!ClapClapreallllyy outstanding!!!!Embarrassed

3)Which situation was most inspiring to you.I mean aisa koi situation which was very difficult .....lekin usse nikalne ke tarike ne aapko inspire kiya...to woh kaun sa tha??Yup there waas a scene!!!!Ouchwhen Naina waas stampng Raj when he waas almost to death!!!CryOuchi jus cudnt stand that scene!!!!CryOuchhaad teaars in ma eyess seeing Cpt Rajveer in such a situation!!!Ouch

Saheli!!!ClapClap
awesome n rokking Discussion!!!Hug

tazy_rahul

IF-Rockerz

tazy_rahul

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Presenting the first

DOTW of this LRLFC

LRL was a very Inspiring serial for many.Some ppl got inspired by the characters ,some got by the story and some by situations.To me aaj starting a discussion asking you all kii LRL mein aapko kya inspire kiya?-Captain Rajveer's character which inspired me to become a soldier

1)What actually inspired you in LRL?-its storyWhy did u start watching LRL?? -from its 1st episode [ i even saaw making of sets LOL]

2)Which character inspired you the most?Captain Rajveer

3)Which situation was most inspiring to you.I mean aisa koi situation which was very difficult .....lekin usse nikalne ke tarike ne aapko inspire kiya...to woh kaun sa tha??- when pooja tries to comit sucide n ali handles it very nicely

nice questions

Edited by sweety_rajveer - 25 November 2007 at 4:37am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top