Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Priyanka--FC "Dream Land" (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

digimon_pokemon

IF-Dazzler

digimon_pokemon

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
bro
app raj sir k aur pri ke fan kab bane

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Priyanka--FC "Dream Land" (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lrllover

IF-Rockerz

lrllover

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digimon_pokemon

its ok bro aap aur zyaada lamba bhi likh sakte hain Smile kyunki agar aap pri per jitnm abi likhein main padh sakti hoon
to aapko bi itni achi nain lagti kisi ko bhi itni khaas nain lagti but pata nain kyun mujhe woh is scene main buhat zyada pyaari lagin thi yeh problem hai mere saath sometimes ilke tihings which no body like as such Smile

acha bro aapka moodd theek hai to aik discussion question karoon Smile

Aisa nahin hain Sarah ji

everyone has there own choices and their own favorites.Yeh pics agar mere fav nahin hai to iska matlab yeh nahin ki baaki logo ke bhi nahin hai.

Aur phir aapki choice ka to jawaab nahin.Aakhir aapko Raj bhaiyya jo pasand hain.

jinhe woh pasand hain unki choice is the best

[no offence meant to anyone> Smile

Aur haan mood akdum thik hai

de dijiye topic.Aajkal mujhe discussion topic bigaarne mein bahut maja aata hai LOL LOL ak baar koi deta hai to dobara kabhi galti se bhi nahin diya jata hain LOL LOL

digimon_pokemon

IF-Dazzler

digimon_pokemon

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

ok bro but pehle aap batein aap raj sir k aur pri ke fan kab bane?

and bro kya aapne lrlf per announcement padhi they cant post articles elatedto amir or raj sirs movie articles threre or even in kthf they r to be posted in bollywood section ab wahaan to saare if ke articles hote hain

Edited by digimon_pokemon - 22 November 2007 at 2:59pm

digimon_pokemon

IF-Dazzler

digimon_pokemon

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
bro

aisa kyun hota hai k we always hear that artistes r not satisfy with the way there characters or show is progressing they r giving there producers deadlines and all but they neverr leave the show we see the same faces after some days or if they leave for sometime they always come back but in case of rajeev sir it never happened when he say he is to leave some show sooner or later he always leave it and never came back

note:iam not offencing anyone in particular or admiring the other its a question

lrllover

IF-Rockerz

lrllover

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

bro
app raj sir k aur pri ke fan kab bane

Raj sir ka fan

hmm i had posted it in the previous FC

koi baat nahin i'll write again

Raj Sir
i had not watched KTH so i started watching lrl because of its new concept.

i became a Rajeev fan from the epi in which BC Suriji lolita ma'am and dr.shalini were waiting for the meeting to begin and then Raj coming late for the meeting and then telling BC that he was late by 2 min and BC by 1 min.

Priyannka Bassi aka Naina
the first time i saw her i became her fan LOL LOL

the ending scene of first epi in which she holds Navin's picture and says that one day she will prove that he was not a traitor.i liked her a lot in that scene and became her fan

digimon_pokemon

IF-Dazzler

digimon_pokemon

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ok bro to phir appko raj sir ki kth exit k baare main itna pata nain hoga but koi baat nain lrl ki exit se kuch zyaada diff nain thi us waqt bhi buhat diltoote the but everything happerns for the best so agar woh kth na chodte tolrl kaise karte aur mujhemeri bhabhi kaisay milte

lrllover

IF-Rockerz

lrllover

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

bro

aisa kyun hota hai k we always hear that artistes r not satisfy with the way there characters or show is progressing they r giving there producers deadlines and all but they neverr leave the show we see the same faces after some days or if they leave for sometime they always come back but in case of rajeev sir it never happened when he say he is to leave some show sooner or later he always leave it and never came back

note:iam not offencing anyone in particular or admiring the other its a question

yeh hai topic jo Su di aur Ashi aur Daisy ko explain karna chahiye tha

first time attempting a serious topic..pata nahin ab kya hoga

Rajeev is a person who is not afraid of taking risks.If he decides that he wants to do a certain thing then he sticks to his decision come what may.But he is a very sensible person.Before making a decision he always sees both sides of the coin.

We all know that all actors of lrl have signed a contract with the dj's for almost 2 years whereas Raj did that for a year only or less than that i guess.He knows what he wants to do in future.He has already thought on how his career should shape up and progress.That is why he rejected the movie offers that came his way before taking up Aamir.

This is the best thing about him-he always takes up projects which he is interested in rather than just earn money.For him self-satisfaction is more important than money

aur lijiye maine bigaad diya is topic ko Ouch

Edited by lrllover - 22 November 2007 at 3:07pm

digimon_pokemon

IF-Dazzler

digimon_pokemon

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

nain bro appne bigada nain bana diya
aur ye question main unsab se bhi karne walihoon but dont worry ur descriptions is best

but bro yeh baat sirf lrl k stars k liyre nan hai as i know they r bound by contract but it is foor all like we heared rummours na especially for ektas serials but it never happens

Post Reply New Post

Go to top