Posted: 19 years ago

Purab comes forward and say " Hello Nandu".Nandu refuses to shake hand. He walks backward as if Purab is a disease or something. Nandu asks him what he is doing there ? Purab explains that he is doing investment in Hansmuki's company because he has heard much about HM creativity. HM chips in by saying " With my creativity , Purab's investment and your finance expert we will have a perfect dish ready." Nandu tells Purab angrily to keep the dish themselves because he doesn't want to be a part of it. That he will not sell his principles to anybody. This time Purab gets angry. He tells him in clear strong voice that Nandu is not selling his principles as the job has nothing to do with. He has the talent while Purab and HM has a good position and money to offer to him. Plus they are professionals. Purab also say that he never buys or sell principal. Nandu still go on talking about how he never takes business before friendship. And that friendship means the world to him. Purab then say in a very sad tone " Then we are alike because I always put Friendship before business." Nandu is shock to hear him. More like stunned. HM decides that its high time she talked. She tells nandu that he was brought over for the job because of her recommendations. That Purab didn't even see his qualifications.

Armaan is banging the table. He thinks how his plan 2 was an utter failure and then think that he is a loser. As everything he does he fails in it. Raj enters the room and asks him that why is he admiring himself early in the morning. He tells Armaan that before he can throw any thing at him he then shows him the newspaper. Armaan see the articles. He gets pale. He tells Raj that this proves that Purab is after him. Raj corrects and say " He is after Jassi which means kohinoor which leads to Gulmohur". He seriously tells Armaan that they need to stop making stupid plans and start working on how to solve this huge problem. Armaan then points out that Purab is just trying to get close with Jassi by becoming close to people that Jassi respect. He also points out that even though Jassi respect HM a lot it doesn't make a different. Because Nandu is the person which Jassi will do anything for. At the exact moment Jassi enters. She hears her name and asks them what they were talking about. Armaan quickly say that he was just telling Raj how beautifully she handled the situation. Raj also compliments on her. Jassi beams at both of them and say that Puru uncle always say that a company should be a family. And the little problems should be solved within the company just like in families. Then Raj say " Yes we all know about families but do you know how many new families are joining." He shows her the paper. Armaan wonders what Raj is up to. Jassi looks upset. Raj then say that Armaan didn't wanted to tell her that because he didn't want her to be upset. Jassi looks grateful for a minute but then leaves to her cabin. In her cabin she wonders that why is Purab doing all this. Why is he after her friends ? Is it to get close to her ? Then she wonders that why did HM do such a thing. She thinks that HM knows what Purab did to her. ( That means HM knew about Purab all along). Jassi then picks up the phone to call her then stop her self and think that this is business. And business is business. She feels that HM would mind if she interfered in her business matter. But there is still a doubt in Jassi's mind.

The next morning Bebe comes to give Billu his breakfast. Bebe asks Billu if he knows that why is Jassi so upset. Billu say that it must be gulmohur that has made his daughter so upset. They are discussing this when Jassi comes down. Jassi asks for her breakfast. Bebe goes to get it. Billu gives her his plate of breakfast. He tells her that math and breakfast should always be taken slowly. He asks her what the problem is. Jassi lies to Billu. Nandu enters looking all bubbly. He tells Jassi to come here. Billu asks Jassi while pointing at nandu " Who will solve this problem". Jassi asks him what's the mater. Nandu ask her to come. He then thinks to himself that how will he tell her about IFH. Jassi comes. He asks her if she has read the business section. Jassi replies in negative. Nandu shows her the paper. Jassi sees an article which tells about gulomhur buying the property for stores. She is shocked. And says loudly that whose action would be because they certainly don't have the money for it. Nandu asks her that she is always worrying about Gulmohur. He points another article which is about a company gaining money and profits. Jassi asks him what's that has to do with them. Nandu tells her that Kohinoor has bought many shares of that company which makes Kohinoor really rich. Jassi is really proud of him. She keeps saying that how happy Armaan sir is going to be. Then Nandu tries to tell her about IFH but Jassi stops him and tell him that she needs to rush to tell Armaan sir the good news. Nandu looks frustrated and annoyed. He tells Jassi that she thinks only about Armaan. That she is not bothered about other people. Jassi tells him that she will give him a call. Then Jassi thinks to herself " Its not Armaan Sir I think about but Gulmohur".

Purab has also read the newspaper. He thinks that Gulmohur doesn't have the money. And he knows that Arundhati cannot be wrong. He wonders how Gulmohur will get the money. He thinks there is another angle to the story which he is not aware of. Armaan and Raj has heard news. Armaan is throwing a fit. He is thinking that whose fault can it be. Both are annoyed. Jassi comes looking really happy. She asks Armaan if he has read the newspaper. Armaan rudely say that it is not only in the newspaper but everybody is talking about it. That Gulmohur will be a laughingstock when everybody finds the truth. Jassi tells him that he doesn't need to worry. Armaan again asks Jassi that how can he not worry. Jassi explains patiently that she is not talking about Gulmohur store. She takes the newspaper from Raj and show both of them the articles. She explains everything to them. Armaan and Raj are really happy. At last Armaan cools down. Raj say that she is just amazing. Jassi say that it is all Nandu's doing and that he is has really good sense of judgment. Jassi says that can make there first installment in the stores. Armaan say that such a talented person should be working in Gulmohur. He tells Jassi that he has a good position to offer Nandu. Jassi looks happy. The phone rings in her cabin. She goes to get it. Nandu asks her if she has at last time for him. Jassi then tells him how Armaan has offered him a job. Nandu tell her that he has already a job. Jassi is shock. She asks him that how can he hide such big thing from her. Nandu tell Jassi that he did trying telling her and that he was afraid that she will think he will neglect Kohinoor. Jassi points out that of course she will think that way. As Armaan has given him such a big responsibility. Nandu points out that he always finishes his work quickly and has enough time for a job. Jassi is upset. I think she slams the phone.

Raj and Armaan overhears everything. Jassi comes rushing out. They ask her what's the matter.Raj asks her that is it Purab again. Armaan tells him shut up. She tells them how Nandu had hidden such a big thing from her. Armaan calms her down and tell her that things like this happened and that he himself will speak to Nandu. The phone in Jassi's cabin rings again. Jasi goes to pick it up. Armaan goes and write "Nandu" in the whiteboard. He tells Raj that they have found their plan3. When he will get the best friends together Jassi will think him as a hero. He goes to the cabin. He asks for the phone. Nandu is annoyed to hear his voice and tell him that he can solve his problem on his own. Armaan say that fight like these happens. Nandu gets even more angry. He tells Armaan to give the phone to Jassi again. Armaan offers him the job. Nandu tells him that " Just because you can trap my friend in your web that doesn't mean you can trap me" He continues " You can keep your Job in your pocket because I have already been offered a good job by a great company. Every heard of the name ifh. And you can't always fool people". With this Nandu switch off his mobile. Armaan bangs the phone. He leaves the cabin. Jassi follows him. Armaan accuses Jassi of hiding such a big thing from him. Jassi asks what. Armaan tells her that she knew Nandu joined IFH. Jassi is also shocked. She tells him that she wasn't aware of the fact. Armaan doesn't believe her. He tells her that a childhood friend would never hide such thing from her. Raj tries to calm armaan down. Jassi tries to explain that she trust nandu and that there would have been a good reason for him to join the company. Armaan say that the only reason would be " greed". Jassi is shocked. She tells Armaan that she has known Nandu all her life. And that she trust him with his life. Armaan say she might trust him but how can he trust Nandu. Jassi say in a cold tone " Then you don't trust me as well". The damage is done Jassi leaves. And armaan realizes that he has repeated a mistake all over again.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
Guys no thanks today. Give me your blessings today. My first board result are coming out tomorrow. And I am dead nervous. There is also a slight chance that I might not be a ble to do the update.The chances are less but please be preapred. Can anybody volunteer to do the update tomorrow. Just in case. I will infrom you guys by afternoon if I can do it or not. It all depends on my result.Edited by deadly - 19 years ago

Great Update.๐Ÿ‘

Thanx deadly

WISH U A GOOD LUCK FOR UR RESULT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Best of Luck for ur results Deadly. I know how nightmarish Board Exams can be!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey Deadly,

Good Luck. I am sure you will come out in flying colors ๐Ÿ˜Š. As for the update, don't worry.

all the best , post the good news as soon as u can, of course after u r all done with hungama
Thanks guys. Actually I have only given my boards for two subjects. Its a rule in our school so next year we won't have that much subjects to deal with. But one of the subject is my worst subject. I have really worked hard in it and I want a good grade in it. Whats the use of passing when you can't get a good grade !! The other subject is just to easy. And getting below then " A" would make me look like a fool.
Nice Update Deadly. thanks.

Armaan fails again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheers,

Ahmed fazal