Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Hey guys i found this video when i search up some video on youtubes. Its small poration of a episode. You see the title song and who the characters have funBig smile

Edited by pokkri26 - 21 November 2007 at 6:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Clip of Namma Kudabam part 4 - Alive" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Enjoy video Big smile.

If i find videos like this will post them Smile

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pokkiri.   Clap

krithi90

krithi90

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the video

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged
What happened to the isaitamil folks who used to post videos of Namma Kudumbam. They stopped uploading after 21 November? Any idea why? It would have been great to see more of Saakshi Sivaa and Kushboo in lead roles.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
just points

Kushbooo married SS's brother.
he mailed a letter to his family - telling them that their father made a promise to Kushboo's father. one of his son's would marry into their family
SS thought his mother would call him because he is the elderest son - she did know he love someone else not the name
so they arranged the marriage to Kushboo to his brother now they are married. SS plan backfired on him.
SS came back from OOty or somewhere else telling his family that he had an accident. now he is telling them that he is blind.
SS telling himself that he is going to desroy Kusboo & his brother
Kushboo feeling guilty & crying - SS brother telling her that he is going find SS girlfrind & punish her. so he is pudding his marriage on hold until SS is fully cured.
Kushboo 2nd sister working security guard.
3rd sister at home - she has a boyfrind & her family found out they told her stay home not to go college.

Kushboo's brother told her all his problems so why didn't she share her problems with him instead of crying

SS is acting real villian.

i don't watch it regularly because it is the same story and give me frustrating
we get only DVD's to watch so it will always late

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged

delete - sorry

Edited by kalki2007 - 17 December 2007 at 9:58am

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Kalki i admitt with you this serial is really bad after all i stopped watching right after radha got married to hubby Angry Angry . This serial has sooo much of crying in it that is what i hate about and SS role in this serial is soooo stupid i just hate his role why couldn't he get a better tole it is just crap Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top