Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Ritu Choudhary is back

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Shobha of Kyunki… Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi aka Ritu Choudhary has resumed work after a gap of one year. She has entered Star's Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni as Sunita. The show has already taken a leap and the new family has been introduced.

"I was on a vacation for a year as I wanted to give some more attention to my family and my self. I took up this show as I liked the concept and its very well- written. Another reason was the channel (Star Plus) and the production house (FOX Production). It feels good to come back to work," says Ritu.

Talking about her character she says, "I play the character of Sunita who is the eldest daughter-in-law of a typical Punjabi family. She is a very simple and strong minded person. Lately she had gone through a bad phase when she suffered three miscarriages. The fourth time as well luck betrayed her when she had a fourth miscarriage but she is not aware of it. My husband hides it by giving me Sudha's child in order to save my life."

The current track shows that Sudha is living with Sunita's family and also taking care of Roshni (the daughter). The truth is only known by Sunita's husband (Jiten Lalwani). The story portrays the conflict of the two mothers and a father. Keshwar is playing a negative role as sister- in- law to Sunita (Ritu).

We hope the change in track may raise the TRP for the show!

prishee Groupbie
prishee
prishee

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Wow its good to see her in MAKMR...BTW even Jiten Lalwani was there in Kyunki.... & Thanks for the article

Edited by prishee - 21 November 2007 at 12:02pm
pikablu Goldie
pikablu
pikablu

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishee

Wow its good to see her in MAKMR...BTW even Jiten Lalwani was there in Kyunki.... & Thanks for the article

Ye he played Ritu's chachu (as in Mihir's brother).

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top