Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
My confession...umm there's a guy in my skool whom I like and he also liked me bak..I dunno if he does now. But none of us ever had the courage to express our feelings. And now we even don't talk with each other. (sigh)
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrit23

oh plzzzzzz!!!!hez not my BF ok..agar hota toh ek thappad maar k kab ka sahi kar diya hota 😆 its just that i have sympathy with him..
dekha i knew koi aisa zaroor kahega isliye nahin bata rahi thi
ab bus mere confession pe no more comments 😆

nahin yaaar..

yeh tou acchi baat he na

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_charm

My confession...umm there's a guy in my skool whom I like and he also liked me bak..I dunno if he does now. But none of us ever had the courage to express our feelings. And now we even don't talk with each other. (sigh)

I didnt get it..

U like him.. he liked u too.. now u wonder if he likes u?? JAB DONO EK DOOSRAY KO LIKE KERTAY THAY TOU BAAT KYUN NAHIN KIII??

And now u dnt even talk to each other? HAD A FIGHT?

the_charm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

I didnt get it..

U like him.. he liked u too.. now u wonder if he likes u?? JAB DONO EK DOOSRAY KO LIKE KERTAY THAY TOU BAAT KYUN NAHIN KIII??

And now u dnt even talk to each other? HAD A FIGHT?

Yeah we both liked each other. But we never said it. And then I dunno what happened we both stopped talking to each other. Well it wasn't actually a fight but what happened was that he made some remark about me and I was hurt so when he  called me I didn't reply and then he never talked to me again and nor did I. But I still like him. I dunno if he does but he keeps staring at me continuously. But he said to one of his friend, who is also my friend, that he doesn't want to talk with me. God knows whats there in his mind.

Ritika2025 thumbnail
There is this guy.....Ugh he is so confusing...We were aquainted with each other earlier also....Bt we hardly talked .....
Now we get to see each other maybe twice -thrice a week bt hardly talk then (except for some work)..Bt we often talk online....

Now we never actually said that we are friends...we just keep teasing each other...At certain points he behaves like he is flirting and at some that he wants to avoid me...

Why the hell are guys so confusing....I dont know what to make out of his behaviour..

Oh BTW before anyone asks, he isnt my boyfriend/crush or anything....

I do have something else i wanna share...(well i have shared it once, and thats the beautiful part of life...But that later 😊 )
Taify thumbnail
woh bhi share ker lo..

I have a confession.

I do not love Puji. 😆
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Umm confession 😛

Well none as such jo abhi yaad aa rahi hai 😳
Taify thumbnail