Debate Mansion

Type of Marriages - Personal Vedicts? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

Yes but when persoality changes afterwards.... you can analyse the reasons behind it..... noone is perfect and person evolves throughout life..... however when you love someone and know the person so well..... you can analyse changes in the person and may be some characteristic going against what you want (like smoking or drinking) you can know how to bring the person back...... because you know the person so wellSmile but whatever things are present when you meet the person and come to know and love the person are not easy to change.... because the person contends you loved me for what i am and what happened nowSmile

And they are right in saying that. My point is when you think you love someone warts and all , it is easy to overlook certain aspects of the person which may begin to bother you as the dopamine levels receed and your personality changes or resembles to what you actually prefer in the first place.

Love or arranged , I think the more alike you are the happier you will be because self deception is not involved. we are also happier with partners who share some traits, and are different in many others as complementarity generates happiness.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Type of Marriages - Personal Vedicts? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Have you seen a married couple who has been married for 2 or more years?

Can you tell if they had love or arranged marriage? You see it doesn't matter,  love or arranged , the couples will look and behave the same in most cases. Smile

springs

IF-Dazzler

springs

Posted: 01 December 2007 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Can you tell if they had love or arranged marriage? You see it doesn't matter,  love or arranged , the couples will look and behave the same in most cases. Smile

I agree with you! I have friends who have been married that long and can't make out the differenceSmile

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by springs

Hmmm...tough question! It depends on the individuals in question. Marriage is about love, understanding, and compromise. I have seen both kinds of marriages work and fail...

Clap
agreed..

i always side love marriage although i have nothing against others's arranged marriages Embarrassed .. 
marriages may fail, but love never does, so whether arranged / love and whether marriage / not,
don't miss out on love itself.. so that's what i promote.. Wink

marriages may fail bt not love??? how? EmbarrassedIf love there how the marriage failsEmbarrassed

marriage involves external factors.. love involves only 2 individuals in love. asat.

Wel come back QT,  missed you a lot, I agree with you  in bold, love never fail.

Edited by nitasuni - 02 December 2007 at 6:23am

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 December 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by springs

Hmmm...tough question! It depends on the individuals in question. Marriage is about love, understanding, and compromise. I have seen both kinds of marriages work and fail...

Clap
agreed..

i always side love marriage although i have nothing against others's arranged marriages Embarrassed .. 
marriages may fail, but love never does,
so whether arranged / love and whether marriage / not,
don't miss out on love itself.. so that's what i promote.. Wink

Great answers by Dewey and QT Patootie.Clap

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Very easy, if after 2 years they havn't started fighting thats a arranged marraige, still figuring it out LOLLOL

No, seeing the stressLOL or asking few question one can easily make out. Ask them what is the date they first met and when is thier monthly anniversary... arranged marraige duo will looseLOLLOL Yes there are exception always...LOL

springs

IF-Dazzler

springs

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Very easy, if after 2 years they havn't started fighting thats a arranged marraige, still figuring it out LOLLOL

No, seeing the stressLOL or asking few question one can easily make out. Ask them what is the date they first met and when is thier monthly anniversary... arranged marraige duo will looseLOLLOL Yes there are exception always...LOL

But if you don't ask them those questions, all couples look the same Smile

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
How about Neither. Just find & stay in love Embarrassed Big smile Marriage at times ruins everything Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top