Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi and Purab (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abladabla

How come there is no mention of Purab in Jassi these days..? I mean doesn't she remember the words that Purab told him that Armaan is cheating her.
It seems she never remembers Purab for good or bad.

I know what u mean.....Purab has become "he who shall not be named"Wink
seems T&D are trying to do MAJOR damage control to returning the JJKN story back to match the origional story.....hence they r doing all they can so that Purab's presence can be forgotton by the viewers (LOLtall order, that one)

first they make Armaan a Purab reinicarnate......complete with the chauffer duties.....

next they introduce a loooooong forgotton Samir from Jassi's college days, to show that Jassi has someone else she can think back and cry over when Armaan's plans become known to her.....so that they dont even have to mention Purab's name lest the audience would remember that he was ever in the show......Wink

Moreover, Hansmukhi could easily have initiated Jassi's makeover (in Nandani's place)....there was never any need to introduce either Nandani or Nethra (since HM is from the fashion industry and a friend all in one)....the reason why they decided to dispatch a new character was because of HM's involvment with Purab's business.......

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i totally agree Ides.  They ARE trying to dispel all notion/though/mention of Purab.  They actually don't even talk about 3T anymore b/c Purab was so connected with it that mentioning 3T would require a mention of Purab---something they have to avoid at all costs. I mean, it makes no sense to me b/c Nandu's reaction to Purab's disappearance should have been shown, especially since he probably lost his job with the company, but they're so bent on avoiding Purab's name that they're not even touching 3T anymore.

I can think of several people who could have at some point helped with Jassi improve her looks.  Here are some:

-Yana
-Arundhati
-HM
-Nandu.....if this was my show i would have had nandu give her the makeover since he's her one loyal friend, but obviously he can't due to the BLF contract
-the badhsoorat gang
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
  One thing i appreciated in Purab from yesterday's episode. He never told jassi's family anything about Armaan and jassi affair. Not even bebe. Aur Armaan, uske pet mein ek din ke liye bhi samir wali baat hazam nahi hui and he told everything to Raj . I wonder how can somebody be a fan of a Mean like Armaan Suri ,

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I think there is one more reason not to mention Purab.Considering the kind of popularity Purab enjoyed,I think T&D are respecting the feelings of his fans because after his unceremonious exit,his name could only be taken as among those who have done bad to Jassi and hence any mention of his wrong doing would only bring out misery in those who loved him and those who still do.I think that is the main reason they didn't even try to replace him.

It's kind of ironic but I think in a twisted sort of a way,T&D are trying to leave Purab and his good memories alone for those who care for it.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Crying Into TissueCrying Into TissueCrying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue Purab

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I think there is one more reason not to mention Purab.Considering the kind of popularity Purab enjoyed,I think T&D are respecting the feelings of his fans because after his unceremonious exit,his name could only be taken as among those who have done bad to Jassi and hence any mention of his wrong doing would only bring out misery in those who loved him and those who still do.I think that is the main reason they didn't even try to replace him.

It's kind of ironic but I think in a twisted sort of a way,T&D are trying to leave Purab and his good memories alone for those who care for it.

you know what, Minnie?  I never thought of it that way---but  you are right.  They aren't mentioning him in a bad way or casting a negative shade to his character at all.  They are leaving him alone which is definitely better than continually slandering him.  nice take on this, Minnie! ClapClap
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I CAN NEVER FORGET PURAB Cry
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 12:34am | IP Logged
AAAAAAAA!!!!!!! yeah they want us to have good memories for purab isnt that the reason that the guy who left jassi in collage his name was samir, and please dont say that was a coincident.

Go to top