Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Do any of you watch this Miss Zee Punjabi 2007 contest on Alpha ETC Punjabi/Zee Punjabi?

Its a good show for anybody who doesnt know much about Punjabi Culture because questions about punjabi culture are asked and often the participants recite speeches about issues in the Punjabi community.

Here's the link to a video clip of the show for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepyWXB7Wsk

Edited by Jazzzy - 23 November 2007 at 1:17pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miss Zee Punjabi 2007" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
yeah i have seen it i tend to laugh for no good reason when i watch it!! LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGG i dont have damn zee stuff man have to go to ma teyaz house an listen to some gaaliyan while watching it LOL he will be like oyeeeeeeee putt tu ki dekhda ya eh ki cheez ya LOL LOL gosh nightmare man lol......

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

OMGGGGGGGGGG i dont have damn zee stuff man have to go to ma teyaz house an listen to some gaaliyan while watching it LOL he will be like oyeeeeeeee putt tu ki dekhda ya eh ki cheez ya LOL LOL gosh nightmare man lol......

my dad would do the same!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

dudeeeeeeeeeee are you sure you talking about Miss Zee punjaban???Stern Smile That show is full of CRAPPPPPPPPDead Most of those contestants know nuthinggggggggggggg about our punjabi cultureAngryAngryAngry  I don't even know why they call themselves punjabisDead Seriously guyAngry when the camera people start interviewing the contestants the only language they talk in is either Hindi or English and thatz plain bull**** coz helloooooooooooooo it's a punjabi show so shouldn't they be speaking in PUNJABI?????AngryAngry God i don't know where they get these kind of contestants fromDeadDeadDead even I can do WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than themBig smile

@Ricky: bro it's gud u don't see thiisDeadDeadDead It'll only force you to hang your head in shameAngryAngryAngry

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGG lol haha mannnnnnnnnnn strong words from u jottttttttt lol.... crazy chalo ill take ur word from itttttttttt Embarrassed thanx for saving my life hehe..... Big smile Embarrassed LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

dudeeeeeeeeeee are you sure you talking about Miss Zee punjaban???Stern Smile That show is full of CRAPPPPPPPPDead Most of those contestants know nuthinggggggggggggg about our punjabi cultureAngryAngryAngry  I don't even know why they call themselves punjabisDead Seriously guyAngry when the camera people start interviewing the contestants the only language they talk in is either Hindi or English and thatz plain bull**** coz helloooooooooooooo it's a punjabi show so shouldn't they be speaking in PUNJABI?????AngryAngry God i don't know where they get these kind of contestants fromDeadDeadDead even I can do WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than themBig smile

@Ricky: bro it's gud u don't see thiisDeadDeadDead It'll only force you to hang your head in shameAngryAngryAngry

i agree with u 100%. the show is crappy, the host is bad, the set is horrible, and more than half the contestants dont even know punjabi and instead talk in hindi and english.

and its not only this show but a lot of the shows on Alpha Etc Punjabi have people talking in hindi, english but not punjabi (for ex. excuse me please)...its shows like this that involve the public that show that punjabi culture is dieing cause normal people who claim to be punjabi in india dont even know punjabi

but back to the topic, the only thing gud about this show is the question round cause i remember watching a few episodes last year and i actually learned some things like what are the names of the five rivers in punjab, what term refers to the songs women sing during a groom's wedding function, etc.

sorry for the rant Embarrassed i didnt mean to offend anyone Embarrassed

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

yeah i have seen it i tend to laugh for no good reason when i watch it!! LOL

lol LOL well, the show is a bit of a comedy with all those silly participants

Post Reply New Post

Go to top