Antakshari The Great Challenge Little Stars

hrithika games come to an end?? read in..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hrithik_rocks

IF-Dazzler

Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

i think that i should stop......................i have school....too and i cant think of anything new......just too much other stuff.......

wat do think!!??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hrithika games come to an end?? read in.." in Antakshari The Great Challenge Little Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i dnt tink u shud stop ur 2 gud mwah Ur 1 n nly Jiya LOL

Hrithik_rocks

IF-Dazzler

Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........thanks jiys.....but i have soo much stuff to do....i was suppose to make a game on monday......but i just cant think of anything anymore

desigrl27

IF-Dazzler

desigrl27

Posted: 29 November 2007 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
noo plz continue making the games...you should post them in different forums and start with a new series of Hrithika games...you can probably get away with posting this in any musical forum. Your games ROCK!!! Please keep them up!

Edited by desigrl27 - 29 November 2007 at 6:04pm

Hrithik_rocks

IF-Dazzler

Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigrl27

noo plz continue making the games...you should post them in different forums and start with a new series of Hrithika games...you can probably get away with posting this in any musical forum. Your games ROCK!!! Please keep them up!

awwwww......thanks......but i have a such a busy week....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top