Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Dhol Punjabiyan Da ta ta Othe Vajda"" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
lollllllll LOL LOL i still cant find the link LOL jus kidin

ya the mix is gud and u played the dhol really well Clap and i noticed u played it with one of ur favourite songs dushmani too LOL

chakde dholia Dancing

Edited by Jazzzy - 20 November 2007 at 12:19pm

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

lollllllll LOL LOL i still cant find the link LOL jus kidin ya the mix is gud and u played the dhol really well Clap and i noticed u played it with one of ur favourite songs dushmani too LOL chakde dholia Dancing

LOL LOL LOL lol theres places where it got mashed up proppa lmao i couldnt be asked to play it agen lol... mera arms dukh de si lol.... LOL LOL so it will just sound like bad noise haha..... haha tu chak de yaara glassi lahja hahha LOL LOL i know man its a ruff track lol....

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
hey ricky ur an awesome dholi yaar..great!..but i cant comment on if u have improved or not cuz its the first time im listenin to u dhol away!!!!..lol.. Wink now i wanna dance..hmmm..but i got to go to class... Ouch

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
wah wah ve mundeys ena sona dhol bajai ya si!!! BAlle BAlle mere jee karda hun nacha!! wow sukhi really yaar it was good and i love the song too!! hum ta menu teach karna pena!! mein hoone tere ghar aiyi!!
great job yaar!! Clap Clap Clap
Shava Shava [:D/]

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
ohhh gr8 job... Rickyyy... veryy nicee.... lol... u sound like an experttt!!! Tongue

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hehe nice work sukhi Big smile

Its great! Big smile Do wat u enjoy, jus keep at the dhol.. and u'll keep gettin better n better Dancing

usharafuddin

IF-Rockerz

usharafuddin

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 7:56am | IP Logged
man this is jus awwwsm man, already told ya 2 teach me Wink LOL n i tell u go 2 annu malik, he'll deffo grab u listening your dhol pitaaoing!! LOL Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top