Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
@Robzs,

Whats with this Devika touch yaar....she looks a hollow shadow of herself now?
anjudiva thumbnail

nahi yaar.. The Inspector was a understudy to the Dark Lord hinself. But since Harry bumped of the guru, his training was incomplete. Hence the effects...

BTW I haven't even seen the guy. Ideally I should refrain from commenting but had to defend my school (hogwarts) - BTW we have very tough standards for admission.

Cheers

Anju

Edited by anjudiva - 16 years ago
@anju: The inspector is a Squib, okay.

Why in the world would an inspector investigate a murder of which there is no official complaint and the police have treated the death as due to natural causes.

Why is he soooooooo interested in raunak's death. I could understand if he was raunak's friend or something, but as far as we know he is no such thing unless the creatives forgot to tell this crucial bit of information .

I wonder what he is actually interested in the victim's death or victim's wife.

shwetha
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ shwetha yes ur right actually i m also cannot figure out what he want to do 😡 wesay i hate his boil ayes 😆
@fanNO1: U mean apart from getting free rides, lunch with kasturi and ofcourse popping into her bedroom.😕

Aur ye kasturi maiyya bhi na, didnt he say he got transferred somewhere else,  she hasnt stopped for a moment to think (i know i am asking too much here), ki what is that Inspector doing with her leaving his day job??? 😕

shwethaEdited by sp79 - 16 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I want 2 know what proof's he has against Robbie tht he is convince he is d culprit is it his assumptions or some1 told him & like a small kid he believes d person widout looking in2 d matter or else don't try 2 find logic behind this.

Shruti
anjudiva thumbnail
@Shwetha - Shhh.. dont you know how sensitive squibs are? You shouldn't say such things aloud 😉

God, I would literally throw up if he is doing all this because he is interested in Kasturi. Man, what are BT people trying to do? Prove all men are idiots? How can someoen be attracted to Kasturi specially with her current expressions.

And yeah what kind of an inspector is he any way? I guess BT people need a reality check on the investigation procedures. They should stop trying to make every Tom, dick & Harry act like 007. 🤢

Again, remind me please... why do we put ourself through this torture? Edited by anjudiva - 16 years ago
@anju: Why do i do it, well it used to be for JS, but now it is for all my friends here 😊

shwetha
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why he meets kas always ?Ra 's parents r also there ,Kas is no more Ra' widow...........