Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pragatis_1234

👏   i so agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinkin the same thing

i was never a big fan of rani but if i had 2 choose a side than obviously i am not gonna choose ash's and i'll take rani's

rani is a nice person and ash treats her like a dog (which is actually ash)
ash has no choice if she did she would marrry someone better looking than that abhishek who looks like a pauper
hrithik and all the khans dont even get along with ash
hrithik said dat he doesnt wanna work with her and jodha akbar is the last movie they r gonna make 2gether and junk

atleast hrithik has sense 2 ask permission from his wife be4 kissing her in dhoom 2 and ash didnt even ask her hubby and then shes gonna create this whole drama and abhi blamed it on hrithik

all i wanna say is i never liked the bachans and never will!!!!!!!!!!!😡

(dont take this as an offense which i am sure a lot of ppl will)😆

yup agree with both of u, Aish is trying to act like Rani with bachchans..she is portraying this image which will shattered in coming days🤢

Chahat17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

sometimes i feel why do i even opt to say something about celebrities... bec the truth is we don't know anything, ANYTHING about them for sure.....

we all have our favourites and we like to paint them in a favourable light... but how much of it is real, that is very debatable.. ..

just to clarify what i wrote before, i have nothing agaist ash ... i don't like her or dislike her ...

i merely reacted to the statement the person made "What amazes more is that, Ash does exactly her hubby & in-laws ask her 2" .... it just irked me! ... it seemed like such a chauvinist thing to say... and maybe the person did not even mean it ...

*sigh* why do we burn so much energy arguing over celebrities!!

I agree with u...i don't know any1 of them on a personal level. I was just saying what i have observed. The comment you are referring to, well apparently i was giving ASH example of what i have seen of her in past months...i thought i made it obvious...but sumtimes what we think, might be confusing for others.😆Sorry, in the future i ll be more careful. I dont think a girl is known if she is good by her clothes but her character and virtues.  There are always compromises in every kind of relationships...nowadays no1 is obedient😆...but in marriage, sumtimes u do have to give in to  ur hubby  say...its a fact...it seemed ash made quite few compromised b/c she changed her behavior quite a bit. Its only a few observations...i could be wrong...anyway,i just didnt expect it from ash and i thought i was a nice change. But honestly, no1 knows whats behind the camera...so i might as well be wrong😆...sorry if this thread led to a huge heated debate...i didnt mean to hurt any1 sentiments....i was just trying to appreciate ash efforts, they were worth being applaud for.👏PEACE😃

Originally posted by: lovanika

So a typical Bahu according to you should be holding a wine glass in her hand, with skimpy clothes like Malaika Arora was wearing at 50 cents show, should give hoot to her husband' family, and only should keep her husband happy not for her behaviour but from her other abilities 😉

Arbaaz Khan married Malaika for what she was. They were doing a controversial ad. when they fell in love and she always wore those kind of dresses. I am sure Arbaaz never wanted her to change and she didn't change for anyone.

It is possible to respect husband and his family and continue to wear and do what one believes in. Just because someone covers from top to bottom doesn't mean that the person is good at heart and loves the family.

If her FIL can have two wives and BILs can roam around topless in torn jeans changing tons of girl friends and doing other controversial things then I don't think her husband or his family has any problem with Malaika's public appearances.

😆 I used to like her a lot more than I do now. All she ever does not is what her husband and father in law tell her to.. That's stupid. Live your own life. Don't let someone tell you what to do, who to talk to, etc. 😆
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i think that aish is too clever, she know how to get or atrract admiration n affection from others which i think she has the rite to ...Afterall shae has enjoyed veryy welllllllllllllllllllll before her wedding ..maybe she got fedup n decide to get settle n rest till the end in a gr8 family like Bachaans ...she is lucky na 😆
^^ I really have no respect for them either. Amitab's a good actor, I'll give them that much. But Aish does know how to get admiration, agreed.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeetarangdal

the new ash is jealous of rani and was making faces and passing remarks on thesets of lagi chunari mei dag to Rani....

she knows noone looks gud wid abhi but rani..

..i never liek ash nor i do now...i have evven started to hate abhi .

did u c her doing that..😕
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: damilola

y wuld she be jealouse of rani ?

wats soo special about rani ??

ther is nothing about rani dat is worth getting jealouse over !!!!

hate is such a cruel word to use for sm1

u can hate all u like

buh aish and abhi are here to stay

and they ROCK !!!!!

love dem both cos they are great !!!!!!!

agree wid u Ash Abhi r ROCK 👏

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

😆 I used to like her a lot more than I do now. All she ever does not is what her husband and father in law tell her to.. That's stupid. Live your own life. Don't let someone tell you what to do, who to talk to, etc. 😆

exactly hypocrtis🤢

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not a big fan of her!