Manish's childish prank on Sara - article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Manish's 'childish' prank on Sara

Manish Raisighania aka Saket from Bidaai has been attempting to play mentor to the two leading girls Sara Khan (Sandhya) and Parul Chauhan (Ragini) albeit in a mischievous manner. Recently, he played a prank on Sara, the youngest actress on sets.

Revealing details about it, Sara tells us, "On November 14, a small boy came to me and delivered a cake. I was shocked because I don't know anybody in Mumbai as I'm from Bhopal. The boy told me he's a delivery boy and the cake had 'Happy Children's Day Sara' written on it. Manish addresses me as Baccha all the time on the sets!"
About his prankster ways, Manish casually says, "I'm not a big prankster but I have a little masti with her. She is the youngest and sweetest girl on the sets. She is just 18 so it's quite fun to work with her. But sometimes I'm a big entertainer for her. I try to see to it that she doesn't miss her hometown Bhopal."

Manish's role in the serial was only a cameo earlier but seems to have been extended. Currently, in the serial, Manish (Saket) has rejected the dark girl (Ragini) for the fair girl (Sandhya) and now there will more twists and turns.

Before Bidaai, Manish was famous as Varun from Kahi To Hoga. He is also seen in Zee's Teen Bahuranniyaan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mepinkygirlmiss_patel5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manish's childish prank on Sara - article" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Nice article.. so cute Embarrassed

prettygalhere

Goldie

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL nice article

ziana

ziana

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Tongue nice article

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged