punjabdikudi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum(punjabi). It's great to have punjabi channel.
Any how I would like to know what you guys/girls think about Miss Pooja?
Shes kind getting on my nerves. She was good at the beginning but now shes getting out of control. If you know what I mean.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*manai*~ thumbnail
personally i love miss pooja she has a great voice her songs are superb! πŸ˜ƒ
welcum to the forum! πŸ˜ƒ
Jazzzy thumbnail
miss pooja gets on my nerves too!!! πŸ˜† she's shouting half the time in her songs, sounds the same in each song, etc. 😑   πŸ˜‘

but i request anyone who doesnt like miss pooja should keep their frustration low cause otherwise πŸ˜† ricky πŸ˜† will get mad at u and came at u with a belna (rolling pin)   

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lmao jazzy u smash it yaar lol.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† btw welcome yaar lol... how was the wedding n that... πŸ˜ƒ
Jazzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: *RickStar*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lmao jazzy u smash it yaar lol.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† btw welcome yaar lol... how was the wedding n that... πŸ˜ƒ

o thanx for welcoming me back πŸ˜† but i'm disappointed cause i looked at the mail we got at our house and teri ticket mere ghar hale aayi ni πŸ˜† budhu how am i suppose to eat those mithai's at ur house if i still didnt get that plane ticket πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

o btw it was an engagement party πŸ˜† and its was loaddddddddssssssss of fun...i swear i danced on almost every single song at the party from beginning to end...i probably only missed dancing on 3 or 4 of the tunes at the partyπŸ˜†...even today 3 days later after the party i cant move cause i am that tired πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jazzzy

o thanx for welcoming me back πŸ˜†but i'm disappointed causei looked at the mail wegot at our house and teri ticket mere ghar haleaayi ni πŸ˜†budhu how am i suppose to eat those mithai's at ur house if i still didnt get that plane ticket πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww no probz ji lol glad u back haha now u can chak de phateh ethe na lol.... OMG haha shame that happens soo much when u go somewhere lol.... LMAO an it was there yaar im sure it was i came to ur house na an posted it myself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† haha tu raam naal ajja ethe haha with ur own paisa hahah lol...

o btw it was an engagement party πŸ˜†and its was loaddddddddssssssss of fun...i swear i danced on almost every single song at the party from beginning to end...i probably only missed dancing on 3 or 4 of the tunes at the partyπŸ˜†...even today 3 days later after the party i cant move cause i am that tired πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOWWWWWWWw u should have invited me to the viah haha lol...... weddings are wicked tho lol.... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO wow yaar tussi thaak kar diti balle balle lol..... πŸ˜ƒ lagda tori glasssi chargi si tenu hahaha lol..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LMAOOOOOOO hahaha bachara lol get them legs in shape yaar chal tu jaa ke dor lah ke ajja haha πŸ˜† fir tera kam ban na ya lol... πŸ˜†

Jazzzy thumbnail

lol i invited u man...i took an invitation card, wrote "to ricky", and i gave it to a kabootar...which held the card in its mouth and i told it to fly and give the invitation to you in the u.k. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oye i dont drink alcohol man πŸ˜› but i did drink coke at the partyπŸ˜ƒ ....lollllll dor lah ke aama πŸ˜† rehan de πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i feel hungry sittin at this computer πŸ˜† i think i'll do some school work and then eat πŸ˜†

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail
omg sukhi aur jazzy tussi vhi na!! miss pooja somg seeti is da bomb!
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol so hang on.. wats so good about Miss Pooja? i know like 4 or 5 full lattoo over her 🀣
-Navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys I love her too much!! Love her song Ashiq!!!!! So good!!!!!!!!!!