Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

punjabdikudi

Groupbie

punjabdikudi

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum(punjabi). It's great to have punjabi channel.
Any how I would like to know what you guys/girls think about Miss Pooja?
Shes kind getting on my nerves. She was good at the beginning but now shes getting out of control. If you know what I mean.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miss Pooja" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
personally i love miss pooja she has a great voice her songs are superb! Big smile
welcum to the forum! Big smile

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
miss pooja gets on my nerves too!!! LOL she's shouting half the time in her songs, sounds the same in each song, etc. Angry   Angry

but i request anyone who doesnt like miss pooja should keep their frustration low cause otherwise LOL ricky LOL will get mad at u and came at u with a belna (rolling pin)   

LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Jazzzy - 20 November 2007 at 11:47am

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOL LOL LOL lmao jazzy u smash it yaar lol.... LOL LOL btw welcome yaar lol... how was the wedding n that... Big smile

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOL LOL LOL lmao jazzy u smash it yaar lol.... LOL LOL btw welcome yaar lol... how was the wedding n that... Big smile

o thanx for welcoming me back LOL but i'm disappointed cause i looked at the mail we got at our house and teri ticket mere ghar hale aayi ni LOL budhu how am i suppose to eat those mithai's at ur house if i still didnt get that plane ticket LOL LOL LOL

o btw it was an engagement party LOL and its was loaddddddddssssssss of fun...i swear i danced on almost every single song at the party from beginning to end...i probably only missed dancing on 3 or 4 of the tunes at the partyLOL...even today 3 days later after the party i cant move cause i am that tired LOL LOL LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

o thanx for welcoming me back LOLbut i'm disappointed causei looked at the mail wegot at our house and teri ticket mere ghar haleaayi ni LOLbudhu how am i suppose to eat those mithai's at ur house if i still didnt get that plane ticket LOLLOLLOL

aww no probz ji lol glad u back haha now u can chak de phateh ethe na lol.... OMG haha shame that happens soo much when u go somewhere lol.... LMAO an it was there yaar im sure it was i came to ur house na an posted it myself LOL LOL LOL haha tu raam naal ajja ethe haha with ur own paisa hahah lol...

o btw it was an engagement party LOLand its was loaddddddddssssssss of fun...i swear i danced on almost every single song at the party from beginning to end...i probably only missed dancing on 3 or 4 of the tunes at the partyLOL...even today 3 days later after the party i cant move cause i am that tired LOLLOLLOL

WOWWWWWWWw u should have invited me to the viah haha lol...... weddings are wicked tho lol.... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO wow yaar tussi thaak kar diti balle balle lol..... Big smile lagda tori glasssi chargi si tenu hahaha lol..... LOL LOL LMAOOOOOOO hahaha bachara lol get them legs in shape yaar chal tu jaa ke dor lah ke ajja haha LOL fir tera kam ban na ya lol... LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jazzzy

o thanx for welcoming me back LOL but i'm disappointed cause i looked at the mail we got at our house and teri ticket mere ghar hale aayi ni LOL budhu how am i suppose to eat those mithai's at ur house if i still didnt get that plane ticket LOL LOL LOL

aww no probz ji lol glad u back haha now u can chak de phateh ethe na lol.... OMG haha shame that happens soo much when u go somewhere lol.... LMAO an it was there yaar im sure it was i came to ur house na an posted it myself LOL LOL LOL haha tu raam naal ajja ethe haha with ur own paisa hahah lol...

o btw it was an engagement party LOL and its was loaddddddddssssssss of fun...i swear i danced on almost every single song at the party from beginning to end...i probably only missed dancing on 3 or 4 of the tunes at the partyLOL...even today 3 days later after the party i cant move cause i am that tired LOL LOL LOL

WOWWWWWWWw u should have invited me to the viah haha lol...... weddings are wicked tho lol.... LMAOOOOOOOOOOO wow yaar tussi thaak kar diti balle balle lol..... Big smile lagda tori glasssi chargi si tenu hahaha lol..... LOL LOL LMAOOOOOOO hahaha bachara lol get them legs in shape yaar chal tu jaa ke dor lah ke ajja haha LOL fir tera kam ban na ya lol... LOL

lol i invited u man...i took an invitation card, wrote "to ricky", and i gave it to a kabootar...which held the card in its mouth and i told it to fly and give the invitation to you in the u.k. LOL LOL LOL

oye i dont drink alcohol man Tongue but i did drink coke at the partyBig smile ....lollllll dor lah ke aama LOL rehan de LOL LOL i feel hungry sittin at this computer LOL i think i'll do some school work and then eat LOL

Edited by Jazzzy - 20 November 2007 at 12:41pm

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
omg sukhi aur jazzy tussi vhi na!! miss pooja somg seeti is da bomb!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top