India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK Cooking! When?

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Hi guys Just wanted to let you know that I saw a promo where DK was with that Khana Khazana guy(do not know his name). I do not know when ,  if you know can you update me. DK looks hot and spicy! 

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Saw the Khana Khazana Show with Ashish in it! Excellent episode, DK looked really smashing in a black Shirt and Grey Trousers! He made some Paneer dish and is apparently very fond of cooking! Sanjeev Kapoor and he were having a very Punjabi type of session and seemed to be really enjoying each other's company!

He also spoke in length about his character of DK in Tumhari Disha and said that it is a completely Grey Character, you can never define him as either good nor bad, he keeps treading the middle path and will do so till the end of the series.

He then said that DK is a guy who has always won in life despite all odds and will keep winning in the future also! It is a character who is adamant, arrogant and has a never-say-die attitude towards life, which makes him a winner all the way! (He seemed to be quite taken by DK!)

He refused to divulge to Sanjay whether he will get together with Disha or not and just laughed in response for this question and said that we will have to keep watching the show for that!

Cheers,

Disha

PS: Will post the update for 30th December later on!

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

zindagi Senior Member
zindagi
zindagi

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE ARTICLE
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index