Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mursalcool thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 I dont think that is true ........ronit loves pooja this time and he cant do this to her imagine wat reema would do to him if he was faking his love

man......if this is true no1 will believe ne1......this is one big time cheat....i mean come on......he already did this twice.......and third time.......seems inpossible......but u never know.......wht this ppl can do.....i don wanna believe......but now it's stuck somewhere in a corner in my brain.......crossinf my finger.....hope this is not true.....

Hey guys......if this is true......wht bat the new promo the guys in our message board talking abt "Ronit putting sindoor on pooja's forhead".......this is totally contraversal.......πŸ˜•

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

i knew it!!....that somthing sure will happen to ronit and pooja's relationship. coz i knew from the very begining that pooja and akash are made for each other.

but then i was thinking that how can ronit fake for that long.....like they can show that ronit is showing fake love to pooja but not to thier viewers...just like khushan and mandy.....anyways, anything can happen in indian dramas!!

*Anjali* thumbnail
wow i can't believe it! but don' t you think they would have shown some hint of his betrayal??? what they're showing now seems to be genuine love for pooja---Ms. Bholi Bhali--you are right--anything can happen in Indian dramas!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I MUST SAY THAT THE DIRECTOR IS TAKING TRAINING FROM EKTAA KAPOOR πŸ˜†
sweetyvk thumbnail
I could be true...in Tueday's episode, how did he ever catch that creepy guy 🀒and how come he never caught Kushan???????  maybe he is still planning with Kushan and everything but Annie doesn't know about it.
hotshot1 thumbnail
If he were faking then he wouldnt of argued with his parents and maybe he wouldnt of left home the only reason he did that was because he TRULY LOVES POOJA
ejaz's babe thumbnail
I HOPE HE'S NOT BAD HE BETTER NOT B THIS IS SO MESSED UP!!!!!
xsonyxo thumbnail
i don't think he is....i mean he was talking to himself in an episode saying "pooja's changed him..he's starting to like evrything...the stars...playing the guitar..n evrything else".....n evn if tht is true.....then the director of this serial needs to take a big, WILD twist n hav pooja n ronit end up together!! :)
anonmember thumbnail
Hey nali426, I checked the Dec 16 issue of Hollywood Bollywood but there was nothing about it.