Paranormal

~* Discussion: Do u believe in Fate? *~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
all i can say fate and destiny have given me nothing but pain for all the good things i have they have taken, i hate them both Angry Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Discussion: Do u believe in Fate? *~ (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Some questions:

---Do u believe in Fate?
Yes I believe in fate

---Have u ever experienced that some force is pushing you to some specific direction..?? Share some moments..if u want..

So many times

--Is there anything else you want to add?

Do your duty, and don't think about result eventhough it is not easier.

Edited by nitasuni - 23 November 2007 at 10:36am

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yah... I reckon there is such a thing as 'fate'.
Though I havent had person experiences as such... but thats what believing is right... if you were certain about it, it wont be believing.. Embarrassed

As for people who say stuff like, we can change our fates, and we get what we work towards... well... how do you know that wasn't your fate, anyway Tongue and that you were meant to work for it...

Something to think about, eh? Smile Smile

Ammara-8

Goldie

Ammara-8

Posted: 24 November 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedHey Grace...Lovely topic..Embarrassed

EmbarrassedYes i do believe is fateEmbarrassed

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I believe there is fate because God always has something planned for us.  Short term things we can control, but in the longterm what happens is what God has planned for us.

We do have a lot of contribution towards our life and goals and what we achieve.  For example, I couldn't have been class valedictorian just because God has planned it for me but I had to work hard for it and stay up all those nights.

We can do everything in life and do it for good and then leave the outcome on God and what has to happen happens.  It may seem too harsh and horrible for the time being but I believe that in the long term that is what is best for us.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

all i can say fate and destiny have given me nothing but pain for all the good things i have they have taken, i hate them both Angry Cry

Don't take me wrong, but life is not bed of roses.  It is in fact a bed of thorns and every new step of life brings a lot of pain and misery with it.  Bad things happen with everyone, those who just experience happiness are the luckiest ones but I have yet to see a person who doesn't have to face some kind of a problem.

I agree some face more problems and sorrows than others, I myself have but I believe that falling or how many times you fall is not the point.  The main point is that you stand up stronger than ever after falling.  I am sorry if I said something wrong, but I just wanted you to feel better about anything wrong that has happened in your life and hope for the best in future!

kevmn77

kevmn77

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
i do believe in fate

lappanion

lappanion

Posted: 29 November 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i do believe in fate and i strongly believe if we all would believe in our destiny and fate the world would be a much better place to live in.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top