Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

~* Discussion: Do u believe in Fate? *~ (Page 2)

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Some questions:

---Do u believe in Fate?
yeap, i do..somethings r destined to happen but i don't leave everything to destine...our hardwork & determination plays a major role in our life than fateEmbarrassed..so do ur best & rest leave it to God or fateWink

---Have u ever experienced that some force is pushing you to some specific direction..?? Share some moments..if u want..Embarrassed
one experience sure...in dec 2005 my dad fell terribly ill & was admitted in Hamad hospital..was in ICU for 18 days...he had internal bleeding Cry..we left to india for good...but after staying in India for 6 months..dad decided come back to Qatar...but he was able to stay here only for 2 months coz he developed an ulcer & doc here in qatar r not good enough..he went back to india..stayed for 8 months ...at this point he made up his mind not to come back to qatar..way to expensive & his health is getting affecting by the weather....but I wanted him to go back to Qatar i was optimistic that his health will improve & he will get a better jobEmbarrassed..fate had it...i was called by my previous company they wanted me back..dad had a reason to come backTongue...i immediately joined..while he was trying to seek a good position..there was a point where dad said ..he wud want to go back..rather than staying unemployed..i still had hope..that he will get a great job in good organisation...& yes he did ..he got a call from an old frnd of his..& position prefectly suited my dad's experience & field (marketing)..now he is working as Business development manager Embarrassed..
i wud call it fate coz that old frnd of my dad was working in british embassy as Public Relations manager..he cud have known hundreds of ppl for that position..y did he call my dad??Big smile

--Is there anything else you want to add?
yeap, fate does decide many things in life..but we shd never depend entirely on it...we must do our job..do good deeds ..live a good life & be a good human being....& the rest 5% shd be left on God or fateWink

cheers & God bless you!!

HeartKaiHeart

Inspector Sahib IF-Rockerz
Inspector Sahib
Inspector Sahib

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yeah i believe in fate
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrit23

--Is there anything else you want to add?
we can surely change r fate!Smileits in r hands whether we make it good or bad..after all its r deeds that decide wat we r going to get in future

yes i deffo agree with you on this..
Our karma/deeds decide what we will happen to us in life..i just had an interesting debate going on on this topic at university and my my i heard things i never thought of before.. i will posts some views on karma and all for sureWink

thanks for replyingEmbarrassed

Originally posted by amby_luv

good topic

yes i do believe in fate, but i dont know if ive ever experienced any force pushing me, maybe because i havent experienced much in my life yet

thanksEmbarrassed
and oh dear..well life is full of surprises..as i always sayWink
Some day....u will deffo know if some force is pushing u...
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Hey Grace...Lovely topic..

Yes i do believe is fate, when god made us..our fate has already been decided but its just us who has to decide...Some stuff happen in life that has already been decided but the last decision will always be ours..

Yes, i believe that there is always some reason for some stuffs to happen.. Past experience and some current thing that has been happening in my life made me believe in fate!!

Hey Israa sweetie..thanks yaarEmbarrassed
ahh i like your points..
it's all about our karma..what have we done in our past lives and what are doing in this life decides our Present Life and FutureWink

some things are just destined to happen in life.. like finding your soulmate, finding happiness..but we human beings also have to work to achieve that..

Originally posted by -Pinky-

i believe in fate but i also believe in free will..its 50-50. some things are in our control and others, unfortunately, are not..

just what i said to Israa..It's all about Karma...This reminds me of the song from Karam..:"Tera hi Karam hai.."
God shows us some signs..which we need to understand and sometimes we need to find out..Tongue

Thanks Israa and Pinkzz
LOve,
Gracella

lotus2007 Senior Member
lotus2007
lotus2007

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!
Great topic Gracy!
I do believe in fate!Smile
And I absolutely agree with your words too:
God shows us some signs..which we need to understand and sometimes we need to find out..

Lotus.Wink
scarletteblue IF-Sizzlerz
scarletteblue
scarletteblue

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Really interesting question, Graciee.

I do believe in fate to some extend I guess. Not enough to make it decide my life though. =)
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Very Nice Topic GracyBig smile

Yes i do blv in fate..actually since we are born we are also born with our fate..But i feel tht we can alwasy change our fate by dng good thingsBig smile

I have exprienced many times..n always thaught shayed yeh mere naseeb mein thaaLOL

RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
When anything bad happens we blame it on fate and if there is a happy occasion we call it goodluck. Things just happen. It is just a matter of opinion of different people giving names as fate and goodluck or badluck to events' occuring.

Smile

Go to top