~* Discussion: Do u believe in Fate? *~

Posted: 16 years ago

Hiya Friends,

It is said that certain things are supposed to happen in our lives, usually things to learn from..The rest of your life is for you to live the way you want....

If I want to watch a specific movie..it has nothing to do with fate or destiny. If you want to eat chocolate ice-cream instead of strawberry, again it's not fate or destiny, it is just something that you felt like at the time.  

But there are moments in life ..when u do get the feeling that some "force"...( read: Fate) is pushing you to a certain direction, even though u might not want to go that way...!

Some questions:

---Do u believe in Fate?

---Have u ever experienced that some force is pushing you to some specific direction..?? Share some moments..if u want..😳

--Is there anything else you want to add?

Happy Discussing!

LOve,
Gracella

---Do u believe in Fate?
yes..i do😳simply because when god created us..he finalized some of the things to happen in r lives..some good n some necessary😳which.. whether we like or not..will definately happen

---Have u ever experienced that some force is pushing you to some specific direction..?? Share some moments..if u want..😳
yeah! have expereinced it several times..but i guess it will b hard 4 me to write them here😆 

we can surely change r fate!😊its in r hands whether we make it good or bad..after all its r deeds that decide wat we r going to get in future

Well, I do not believe in Fate understood as something powerful leading us to any harmful or destructive situation. However, I believe in higher force, let's put it straight, God. But God gave us free will thus he respects our decisions and can give us just some clues.
Fate is something that we people create ourselves.
Why are there so many people starving in the world and doomed to die?Where is their fate from?
Because there are so many people (perhaps including myself) wasting food and other goods. Fate is the result of contemporary and previous generations' selfishness and can be understood as unlucky and unfair situation of the needy.

greetings from Europe

Paul
the chief manager of ***edited by Mod***

Moderator's Note:
Note: Advertising Websites is not allowed on I-F in any form. 

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
good topic

yes i do believe in fate, but i dont know if ive ever experienced any force pushing me, maybe because i havent experienced much in my life yet

Hey Grace...Lovely topic..

Yes i do believe is fate, when god made us..our fate has already been decided but its just us who has to decide...Some stuff happen in life that has already been decided but the last decision will always be ours..

Yes, i believe that there is always some reason for some stuffs to happen.. Past experience and some current thing that has been happening in my life made me believe in fate!!

i believe in fate but i also believe in free will..its 50-50. some things are in our control and others, unfortunately, are not..

---Do u believe in Fate?

Yes, I believe in fate. Every human being is born with his/her fate and everything written in their fate will happen no matter what.

Yes, I've experienced that many times, but there are too many to share 😳

Some questions:

---Do u believe in Fate?
yeap, i do..somethings r destined to happen but i don't leave everything to destine...our hardwork & determination plays a major role in our life than fate😳..so do ur best & rest leave it to God or fate😉

one experience sure...in dec 2005 my dad fell terribly ill & was admitted in Hamad hospital..was in ICU for 18 days...he had internal bleeding 😭..we left to india for good...but after staying in India for 6 months..dad decided come back to Qatar...but he was able to stay here only for 2 months coz he developed an ulcer & doc here in qatar r not good enough..he went back to india..stayed for 8 months ...at this point he made up his mind not to come back to qatar..way to expensive & his health is getting affecting by the weather....but I wanted him to go back to Qatar i was optimistic that his health will improve & he will get a better job😳..fate had it...i was called by my previous company they wanted me back..dad had a reason to come back😛...i immediately joined..while he was trying to seek a good position..there was a point where dad said ..he wud want to go back..rather than staying unemployed..i still had hope..that he will get a great job in good organisation...& yes he did ..he got a call from an old frnd of his..& position prefectly suited my dad's experience & field (marketing)..now he is working as Business development manager 😳..
i wud call it fate coz that old frnd of my dad was working in british embassy as Public Relations manager..he cud have known hundreds of ppl for that position..y did he call my dad??😃

yeap, fate does decide many things in life..but we shd never depend entirely on it...we must do our job..do good deeds ..live a good life & be a good human being....& the rest 5% shd be left on God or fate😉

cheers & God bless you!!

❤️Kai❤️

Originally posted by amrit23

we can surely change r fate!😊its in r hands whether we make it good or bad..after all its r deeds that decide wat we r going to get in future

yes i deffo agree with you on this..
Our karma/deeds decide what we will happen to us in life..i just had an interesting debate going on on this topic at university and my my i heard things i never thought of before.. i will posts some views on karma and all for sure😉

thanks for replying😳

Originally posted by amby_luv

good topic

yes i do believe in fate, but i dont know if ive ever experienced any force pushing me, maybe because i havent experienced much in my life yet

thanks😳
and oh dear..well life is full of surprises..as i always say😉
Some day....u will deffo know if some force is pushing u...