Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

FF: AM: Adoori Kahani - pt 2- pg 3

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone! I am Jenny, I wrote a fan fic about like summer times ago on AM called Ab Na Jaa and everyone loved it so I thought I come back and write my second fan fic..

Everything in this fan fic is the same, same story, but I am exploring the track of AM more... There is no Garima in this story or anything like that, but all AM track is the same. ( There is no rape in here).. Praney is still alive and will be use in this story efficently. There are 5 MAIN characters  and few characters that are needed in this story to make life simpier for me to write this.. For the first time, I am attempting to write something mature and deep but yes, this will have humor and witty stuff for sure so don't think it will like shakespeare style of writing. The first two chapters will be sort of Introductions and from the third chapter, the real story will begin..

The fan fic is called "Adoori Kahani" because currently AM track is not moving anywhere. So I think that AM story is still incomplete and what better way to complete then write a story in regards to it..

Banner Idea Inspired by Sidra

Courtsey of Anisha

Characters -
Vikram Aditya Mehra (Adi)
Suyesh Mehra
Parvati Aggrwal
Methali
Praney Kaul
Pragati
Shurti Kaul
Bharat Aggrwal (cameo ) & Malishika (cameo)

Preview -
"First love is never to be forgetten, it may not remain on your face but remain deep in your heart"  (quote by Jenny1000) Many of us feel that first love is something that can never be forgetten and how true it is. The feeling of first love is something else, we fall in love, we do some of the most strangest things and then we lose it.  When we suffer a heart break for the first time it's untolerbale but eventually we move in life but do we really move on in life. This is a story of two people who met, who argued and then who finally fell in love with each other. But circumstances drove them apart and they both went their seperate ways and now after 3 year gap, they meet again,. Will Destiny prevail ? Will they complete their love story? Will they be togather forever this time or will fate keep them apart?  For more stuff, do read " Adoori Kahani"

Chapter Index
1) Chapter 1: Dreams - Intro - pg 1
2) Chapter 2 - Pain - Pg 2

Edited by jenny1000 - 24 November 2007 at 8:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsMay1902Howlarious

Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
omg jenny!!!! this is great! i loved "Ab Na Jaa" and was hoping youd write something else for adi and mets! so glad you decided to grace us with your creativity again! intro sounds great, and i cant wait for the first part! so when are you updating?!?!
sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Ooh sounds very very interesting Jen! Clap Clap Do continue soon. Embarrassed

Edited by sidsk - 18 November 2007 at 10:42pm
Ms.GoodMorning IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Jenny! "Ab Na Ja" was beautiful and this sounds superb! we move in life but do we really move on in life.Nicely thought, and great quote, Clap Really looking forward to this... I was wondering when you would write again...

Cheers,

dc

Edited by desi chic - 18 November 2007 at 11:45pm
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting!shukar hai tht Garima isnt there... Big smile ...but Pranay... Ermm ..no problem,Malishka would handle him... LOL LOL LOL /...

Do cont soon...,Jenny... Big smile
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Chapter 1- "Dreams are not always what they seem to be" (quote by Moi)

Crisp rain fell down the skies and into a beautiful world. People standing to gape at the rain and some even tried to dance in it. "Sheesh People, didn't they have other things to do rather than stand in the rain and try their hand at romance" "Romance, does it exist?" "Maybe for some, but not for others" "Spending 3 years in America was not one of the best times as my family really didn't understand me then. Everyday a new girl proposal, some of them were decent while the rest of them made me think I wish I never fell in love" "What?" "You don't think I guy like me can fall in love, yeah yeah my friends thought the same, but here I am" "Opps, I forgot to introduce myself to you all. I am Vikram Aditya Mehra" "Now Now, I see some of you drooling, please don't do on your laptops or my job will be done forever and shut. BTW You can me Adi if you wish. "Ahh where was I?" "Ahh first love, like everyone else says never forgetten and so true especially when first love meets betrayl, but I'll get into that later. "So America , there was striving busines but I was never a business person to begin with see, I have always like to write so I decided to write, but you cannot write about wars and stuff as it becomes controversal so what do I end up choosing? Love. Ahh, something I wish to never write about, I have been stuck writing for. Before anything, I used to present my readers with romantic love stories who have fairy tale endings but that's not love, not is it.. One cannot live in Fairy tale , now can they" " So therefore I told my editor I would write something about my life and my love story, boy did he love that idea! I guess money goes everywhere with you. But I was stupid enough to say that because this is such a hard task but then again nothing is impossible for Vikram Aditya Mehra"

"So now, let's think of a name for this story?" "Betrayl, nah gives it away, there was more to it than that, let's see love, pyar, pehla nasha.. Outside the car, a girl sit in the car and the song that came out was.. Na Jana Humari Adoori Kahani... "Perfect" he thought to himself. Adoori Kahani.. That will be the title of my book"

The car slowly approached a large manision.. The man got out with his pens and papers and a briefcase. The man in front greeted him with a smile. "Good morning Sir, welcome back" "Thank you Ramu Kaka, it's good to be back" The man walked slowly into the room and there he was faced with the truth. He muttered courage to the man standing before him, with his back towards him looking at picture of his grandson.. "Dadu" The man turned around slowly and had tears in his eyes. "Adi" "Yes Dadu, I am back"

Adi and Suyesh Mehra did not share a grandson -grandfather relationship, but there were more than thart. They were best friends. Dadu knew everythingf meaning evertything about Adi's life. After a long chat about life in general, Suyesh asked Adi to rest. Adi obliged and went into his room. Nothing had really changed within those three years. He really missed his bed, his bathroom and even his dog who snugged with him for a while. As he changed , he noticed some type of noise downstairs..

"No, we cannot come, why should we come? Isn't it bad enough that my son's heart broke" "Mr. Mehra, I understand but please try to understand, this is the only way broken hearts can be joined togather" quipped the lady on the phone. "I'll think about it" and he put the phone down to see Adi in front of him. "Dadu, what happened?" "Beta, Pragati is getting marrried, and they have invited us, but I have said no. " No Dadu, Let's go to it. Call aunty up and tell her we are coming" Suyesh was shocked at Adi's response, but he slowly nodded and rush to call Parvati Aggrwal. Adi let a breath out. "Dadu, I know you must be confused , but this is the only way I can begin my story - Adoori Kahani"

Precap: What is left in the Aggrwal house for which Adi will begin his story? Who betrayed him and for what reasons? All will be answered in Chapter 2.

Hope u all like it...Embarrassed
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Wuhuuuu..i'm the first 1 to read the very first part,i feel glad LOL Big smile ..awesome!Tht ws just too gud,Jenny....

Cont.soon.... Big smile Embarrassed

Go to top