Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
JAB WE MET

Hi everyone, I just saw a cute romantic comedy 'Jab we met' and could not help thinking that a MS fan-fic would be a perfect fit with a similar theme. Let me know if u guys are interested or would it be boring as most of u have seen the movie.

I will continue if u guys are interested

PART 1:

"Mr Sareen…..yeh Shabd ko kya ho gaya hai? He is just not focused on his work these days…..he can't even run a meeting for heaven sakes," Mr Bhasin complained to Mr Yash Sareen. Yash Sareen was a successful businessman, whose company Sareen Enterprises had become quite successful over the past few years. His only son, Shabd had joined right after completing his MBA from Wharton University in the US.

Shabd's parents were divorced but were still joint owners of the business. Shabd had lived with his dad most of his growing years, and Yash ahd practically brainwashed Shabd against his mom. Shabd exchanged a few words with his mom, Radha Sareen here and there but basically depended on his dad for all major decisions in his life.

Shabd was now 26 years old and an eligible bachelor by all means. His photographs always made it to the page 3 section of all successful newspapers. He had been spotted lately with a famous model, Suhani on quite a few occasions. Gossip mongers had a field day trying to link the hot model to this tall, handsome rich bachelor.

There was an element of truth to the Suhani-Shabd rumors. Shabd had recently proposed to Suhani and she had happily accepted his proposal. Shabd had been in seventh heaven till a few days ago. His sister, Kamya, who had been happy about her brother's engagement to a famous model was now worried about her brother- something had happened recently.

"Haan main jaanta hoon…Shabd aaj kal kuch udaas lagta hai…..kahin yeh Suhani ke saath uski engagement tootne ki khabar sach tho nahin hai?" Yash, who had just returned from his 15 day trip to Europe, pondered.

He summoned his receptionist to call Shabd in.

"Shabd beta! Kya haal hai?" Yash asked

"Theek hai dad," A sullen Shabd replied

"Yeh kya sun raha hoon main? Suhani aur tumhari engagement….uh….is it true?" Yash asked

Shabd lowered his head, "Jee dad….we have broken up."

"Really? Hmm…don't worry my son…Suhani jaisi tujhey kai ladkiyan mil jaayengi," Yash reassured his son.

"Whatever dad," Shabd said softly and left his office. Shabd was in no mood to talk with anyone; Suhani had broken his heart into pieces. She had been two timing him all these months. After she accepted his proposal, she had said yes to a proposal from a famous movie star too. Shabd had not believed the story initially and dismissed it as rumors, but then he had caught her red handed with the movie star at a party.

This happened about a month ago, but Shabd had still not recovered from that jolt yet. He had lost interest in work, himself, his family…everything.

He roamed around like a dead person; his will to live had died with Suhani's betrayal.

One evening, he parked his BMW at Mumbai Central and walked into an unknown train…to an unknown destination.

He sat at a window seat; he had no baggage, no ticket, no destination……he was heartbroken, dejected and wanted to run away from it all.

Just as the train started to leave the platform, a young girl in her early twenties, hair braided, in a yellow salwaar kameez, bags hanging from both shoulders ran to board the train.

"Roko…roko…..meri train!" she yelled and finally boarded the moving train.

"Madam…..chalti huyi train se chadhna bahut khatarnaak hai," a fellow passenger commented.

The girl smiled, "fitteh mooh tera! Maine aaj tak koi train miss nahin ki hai….aur na hi karoongi!"

…to be contd…

Edited by bheegi - 23 February 2008 at 6:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnandhiniNYPunjabiiClassy_Gal*Armaan*Rabba-Ve-Delena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAB WE MET (MS-Maayka ff) ENDpg 36" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler

A&K_4Evr-S

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
omg i luved that movie jab we met....how abt adding AK also..liek kripa is a look alike of mahi....i luv ak lol mahi and shabd also luk gud togather
so ya the movie it was soooo cute...and simple daz y i liked it...awsome stry
cnt !!!

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
lmao bheegi i love you dear.....awesome ff this means i get to read two written by you....cant wait for you to continue soon and i agreee with her^^ sorry dont remember her name...i think you should ak in there somewhere tooo Clap

loads of love

annoying sukhi LOL LOL

abhilashasharma

IF-Dazzler

abhilashasharma

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
wow... side by side another ff... inspired from the movie... interesting...
btw,,, are u by any chance a fan of neha bamb... Embarrassed just curious Big smile
mahi and shabd... seems i will watch the movie after u finish the ff...

long time passed since i read two of ur ff's side by side... its a twin treat... both kripa's and mahi's character is fun... so double fun... LOL LOL

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
LOL LOL that was awsome yaar cont soon no wonder suhani broke her heart but we have mahi for him LOL cont soon loved it Clap

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Yey MS..and my Vivan..hehe Can't wait to read more, Haven't seen the movie yet coz of exams..lol..I'll love to read through your fan fic and MS! Embarrassed
Cont soon!

xxxxx

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 all ur lovely comments. Abhi...do u have any doubts that i am a Neha Bamb fan...of course I am Smile

I might not be able to update this ff very regularly...as and when i get time i will. Yes JWM is an adorable movie...Kareena's character is fit for Mahi that is why i decided to write this Smile

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 7:54am | IP Logged
great part...
ohh i luv MS... finally a fanfic on them
i havnt seen jwb so really excitedd conttt soonnnnnnnnnn Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top