Posted: 19 years ago
I think Kali and garv should stay together. Kali wanted Garv and got what she wanted. At least she knows what the hell she wants! unlike Kk and her daughter who just CRY and WHINE 😭all the time. If Kumud could love one guy, sleep with him and start loving another guy(Gurv) she could as well go back to the first guy again. Kali at least has the guts to get the man she wants. She may be a Bitch, but a BOLD one unlike the cry babies we have.
the way u said it.......wow.....i agree totally.....
kali is soooo evil 😈 . kumud is nice 😊 . kali gets what she wants hook or by crook. kumud is strait-forward and doesn't believe in stealing. kali badmouthes adults that luv her. kumud honors them.
       ummm... who do I like
I hate kali's guts, but you have made such a valid point that I don't think anyone can argue against it!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rat718

I think Kali and garv should stay together. Kali wanted Garv and got what she wanted. At least she knows what the hell she wants! unlike Kk and her daughter who just CRY and WHINE 😭all the time. If Kumud could love one guy, sleep with him and start loving another guy(Gurv) she could as well go back to the first guy again. Kali at least has the guts to get the man she wants. She may be a Bitch, but a BOLD one unlike the cry babies we have.
πŸ˜†
Man I hate kali's guts. but u got a valid point. it's true but how she just lies to ppl's face. but 2day's eposide should b awesome. garv has a tape in which kali is talkin to kumud and she's not pregnant. so the show's gonna get somewhere 2day. it been quite slow.πŸ‘

What you are saying about Kusum and Kumud is very true. They are getting on my nerves too. However, I don't agree about Kali. I think that she is an arrogant and spoilt girl who doesn't give a damn about anyone. She has no emotions. So what if she knows what she wants? She gets what she wants by hurting others. Is that good? I don't think so.

I understand what you are saying, but in my opinion, if Kali REALLY had gut's and knew what she wanted, then she wouldn't have had to scheme and say lies to get what she wanted. If she truly believed Garved loved her or she loves Garv, then she shouldn't have said so many lies and ruined his happy marriage with Kumud. If Kali really wanted Garv and knew she loved him, then she should have been able to see that Garv is happy with Kumud, not her (kali).

This is not to say that I love Kumud and thinks she perfect compared to Kali. I agree that Kumud is a cry baby and whines, BUT at the same time, once Garv married Kali, Kumud backed-off. She accepted his marriage to kali (even after knowing that their marriage was based on Kali's lies) and wished him well. Kali could have done the same thing when Garv married Kumud. Kali could have been the bigger person and let Kumud and Garv live a happy peaceful married life, BUT NO, she had to stick her nose where it doesn't/didn't belong. Kumud belives that trust and love will bring Garv to her whereas Kali had to resort to lieing and scheming to get what she wanted.

If kali knows what she wants and will do anything to get that doesn't really say much about her. All it says is that she is a deperate person and will do anything to get what she wants, even if it means having no shame or self-respect what-so-ever, even if it means going after your own sisters husband and ruining her marriage and home. What kali did was not getting what she wanted (in terms of getting the man she wanted) but was showing that she has no shame, dignity or self-respect for not only herself, but for her family. All she did was disrespect her elders and bring shame to her family name. It's true that Kumud did the same when she got pregnant out of wed-lock, but she covered it up by marrying Garv. Kali not only went after her sister's husband, brainwashed him against his own wife, slept with him, lived with him after he was still a married man, and faked a pregnancy all to marry garv. Can you really call that gut's and getting and knowing what you want OR being extremely desperate with no shame or self-dignity.respect?

All I am tring to say is that there is a BIG difference between Kumud and Kali. I know she cries A LOT....maybe even too much, but put yourself in her shoes. Loving someone, having their baby, getting dumped by the father of your baby, marrying your ex's best friend for support to raise the baby, then finding out that your husband has other relations with your own sister, then finding out that your husband slept with your sister, then loosing your baby and now finding out that your marriage could have been saved if it wasn't for someone else's lies and tricks (kali's)........all at such a young age. What else can u do BUT cry. Its easy to judge people, but understanding their feeligs is even harder.

Bottom line, I don't like kali.

kali does have guts and thats good...but the way she gets gurv was not to nice

but what i say is : everything is fair in love or war

mallika

man l hate kali but u raelly have spoken out the truth cant argue wid that what so ever...πŸ˜†