Rules & Announcements

Some major changes are coming soon (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
you no vijay bhaiya i am in the uk and i can hear the cogs in your mind turning as you keep thinking of new ways to take if forward LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some major changes are coming soon (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
cool..looking forward to the new changes..and i'm sooo happy that the online/offline problem is solved Clap Clap Clap

I had a suggestion: Is there any possibility that The red/green icon could be shown in our pms also..??
Like when u get a pm..u can know if the person is online or offline by seeing the red/green icon...just like we see on our posts..?? Tongue

LOve,
Gracella

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thanks vijay bhaiyaa. these changes will make india-forums a better place to be!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
heeey osssssom job...am lukin 4ward 2 dat point system....

abhilashasharma

IF-Dazzler

abhilashasharma

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:01am | IP Logged
wow... that sounds good...

earlier, had a major problem... i was not able to register in the site... may be the institution connection doesnt support the cookies... i was trying for nearly 15 days to register... later, i registered from my home connection... later, i got another problem... i was not able to sign into my account... i will login... but i will not have entered into my account... later, i deleted all my cookies and reinstalled my browser...
Many times, i face cookie problem with the site... is this the problem faced only by me????? i wonder... does the login cookie expire so soon????

i like this two steps..
b) Validating email accounts of each members. One email can be linked with one member account only. Duplicates email IDs will be removed from the system so that more meaningful usernames are freed for other members to grab.

c) Inactive accounts with Zero posts and who have not returned to the forum will be sent an automated email to reactivate their account in 15 days and after which it will be deactivated and deleted.

also, in many forums... we find many advertisement post put on by the newbie... how does it happen... by chance or intentionally they put... it is great problem...
Ouch

thanks for the new facilities...

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thx vijay bro i cannot wait for the new change over.

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:50am | IP Logged
wow great vijay verry nice thx Smile

neha28

IF-Rockerz

neha28

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hey vijay awesome work with the updating the site...really nice work!!

1 suggestion tht i think u cna ponder abt it tht cudnt there be a way to get informed abt the PMs we get, becuz until we dont refresh the pages we dont know if we've actuallu gotten a PM and sometimes wen im watchin a video i forget to check...so like a pop up to inform us of the new PMs we get when we havnt refreshed the page or tht the page refresh itself it is inactivated.

i hope u understand wat i mean...
thnx
-neha

ps. IF is truly rockin!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top