Some major changes are coming soon - Page 10

Posted: 16 years ago
thanx vijay bhai!! i had a question to ask.. the user name that we r using now if we wanted to change it can we..and thanx for making IF features better
Greetings from Sunny Singapore...
Thanks and looking forward to see new changes.

Since my first login IF has improved a lot hope to see more good changes in future as well All the best

IF you ROCKSSSSS 😊
hey thnx alot for all da efforts 4 making IF a better place!!
i wanna ask tht if we want to thank a member thn can we use da thankyou button? n our posts like "thanks or gud work. etc" wich we hav already posted will b deleted 😕 ?
This is great, Vijay! 😊
I have seen the members from other forums posting our links of the videos on their forums & coming here to lure our members to their sites 😡 & then they hide those links from outsiders-only the registered members can see those links! I know this, as I had this doubt in my mind, so just to confirm my doubts, I registered there.😳 Can't anything be done about that?
Wow
that is some good news
IF is improving ALOT
yeh it si..its going better and better
yes but this whole thing of de activatng the account isnt good i mean hello we cannot come 24/7 here i mena i have exams and things!! omg
[quote]d) All the "thank you" or +1 posts will be removed from the system and the Post counts re-adjusted. [/quote]

what does that mean... can u explain plz?

Originally posted by johnandbipasha

yes but this whole thing of de activatng the account isnt good i mean hello we cannot come 24/7 here i mena i have exams and things!! omg

That is for members who have registered once and have never signed back.

Cheers,

Vijay