Page   of 11

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Happy Birthday Fariha Clap Clap Have a wonderful birthday Big smile

Thanks Jennyyy Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy 18th Birthday Fariha! (Page 11)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Fariha..though i barely know you...i've seen your topic/posts in VB section..would love to know you moreEmbarrassed

Pachu

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

@ Pachu: Thank you very muchhh !! HugHugHug

Would love to know you more as well Embarrassed

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

a very happy birthday to you fariha!PartyPartyParty wish you many more happy returns of the day!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

a very happy birthday to you fariha!PartyPartyParty wish you many more happy returns of the day!

Thank you Leena! Hug Embarrassed

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariha17

Originally posted by sweetnsariyal

Sowwieee I m lateEmbarrassed..
Actually yesterday when I went to orkut after a million yrs..and went to look for you in the list..somehow cudnt find youOuch..ya my blindness na! and I could have mailed..I just realized..I was actually waiting to catch u online...so ya my blindness, dumbness and lazinessEmbarrassed LOL

Oho in sub baato may zaroori kaam tou karna hi bhool gayi naBlushing...

Happppppppppyyy Birthday Fairy bachaHug

Time really flies...almost 3 yrs na since we met..*sigh* the IF chat days and the summer of 2005..unforgettable...We would all cherish it humesha..no matter if we could keep in touch or not...

You have been with out an iota of doubt one of the most sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetestestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bachas ever Big smile and truly like the name I call you by..fairyBig smile...you truly are like a pyaari si choti si paree...Love your positivity, your helpful nature, your friendly vibes, your dignified and well mannered brought up just shows...I mean the respect and love you have given me is just so amazing....you would always be my special little fairy bacha...and I m sure they are still boundless wonderful qualities in you which I am yet to discoverSmile

I wish you a world of happiness!
A life full of reasons to smile!
I wish your life is full of sunshine, warmth, love and bliss!
May all your wishes and dreams come true..
May Allah give you dhairrrrrr sarii khushiyan and keep away all ghum aur takleef
May Allah help you fulfill your parents dreams and make them and us proud one day InshAllah
Sadaa Muskraati raho..khilkhilaati raho!
Humesha Khush raho...

Lots and Lots of Good Wishes, Prayers and Love humesha
Zainab

Omggggggg..Zainab diiiiiiiii....this is seriously a hugeeeeee surprise for me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hug

I mean I completely lost touch with you from everywhere Cry 

Thank you soooooo muchhh for the wonderful wishes and prayers HugHugHug

Oh and I've terminated my orkut account, so you're not blind WinkLOL

Yeahhh it's been 3 yrs....our good old IF chats...KYPH section...and what not Cry lekin it's okay...I'm seriously veryyyy glad to be back in touch with you HugHug

Thanks once againnnnnn!!!

Love you veryyy muchhh HugHugHug

P.S: I'm PMing you my new email address so please add me on there now Embarrassed

Love always,
Your Fairy Embarrassed

Awwww I am so glad I could surprise you..and also happy we still have the matching purples Big smile...

Oh yayay :dancey: I havent gone blind lol ya I also thought u might have deleted ur account..

And I m glad we would be in touch again...and I thank my lucky stars..that I happened to drop by IF and also see this post on time...I do come more often to IF since a few months now but its been forever since I posted anything..enjoy being the silent reader..I will catch you on msn then :) hope u had a wonderful birthday and you dont think your sister do you? :D

Loveeee you too  HugHug

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 5:01am | IP Logged
many many happy returns of da day fariha may all ur dreams coem true n u get alld a success in life
love u
jhumi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top