India-Forums

Memories in Punjab!!!!

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 11:58am | IP Logged

saat shir akaal!

ki haal chaal hai!!

okie in this topic we can discuss the funny, sad, or gussa wale memories that we have encountered in punjab or india itself!!!

i have some!!

one day when i was going to just relaz with my family and put my legs in the pool at my house in  punjab i sat on the side of the pool  and went to put my suits leg up and then i accidently slipped and fell in the pool making this big splash and my cuz comes running over with a cow and the cow starts to drink from the pool everyone was like ehh paagli tu ki kardi!!! sara din saata landiyaan!! it was too funny i was soakin wet!!!

hope you liked mine do share yours!!!

luv ya

manai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dropsleaves

*lucky_karen* Goldie
*lucky_karen*
*lucky_karen*

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
^^that's hilarious

this one is one of many..but some aint too appropraite for here..lol..we were going from phagwara to my masi's place and we were gonna drive there but me n my sis were soo stuborn cuz we wanted to go on the rickshaw..well lets just say i didnt breathe the whole time cuz i thought i was gonna fall off any second..plus the bumps in the road..man it was like a roller coaster that stayed on the ground but worth the experience LOL
Mad4Madhuri Senior Member
Mad4Madhuri
Mad4Madhuri

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

saat shir akaal!

ki haal chaal hai!!

okie in this topic we can discuss the funny, sad, or gussa wale memories that we have encountered in punjab or india itself!!!

i have some!!

one day when i was going to just relaz with my family and put my legs in the pool at my house in  punjab i sat on the side of the pool  and went to put my suits leg up and then i accidently slipped and fell in the pool making this big splash and my cuz comes running over with a cow and the cow starts to drink from the pool everyone was like ehh paagli tu ki kardi!!! sara din saata landiyaan!! it was too funny i was soakin wet!!!

luv ya

manai

lolLOL...thats really funny!............well I came to united states when i was like 4yrs old......I did go back a couple times......One thing I can tell u of the top of my head is that I loved it when the electricity ( I hated it when the electricity went out but in this situation its different) would go out in the summer times at like 1am ...it would really get hot!...and my family used to live in the pind where it happened like everyday!....but back to the story...me and my cousins would go up to the terace and start playing antakshri until the light came back on....of course after we came back down my babaji would yell at us for making so much noise and going up at the time of hour (by the way this happened like everyday!).......Its one of thoughs things "thoughs were the days"......I just love going to punjab!

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *lucky_karen*

^^that's hilarious

this one is one of many..but some aint too appropraite for here..lol..we were going from phagwara to my masi's place and we were gonna drive there but me n my sis were soo stuborn cuz we wanted to go on the rickshaw..well lets just say i didnt breathe the whole time cuz i thought i was gonna fall off any second..plus the bumps in the road..man it was like a roller coaster that stayed on the ground but worth the experience LOL

LOLLOLLOLtoo funny hoon next time gaddi mein jaana!

*lucky_karen* Goldie
*lucky_karen*
*lucky_karen*

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *lucky_karen*

^^that's hilarious

LOLLOLLOLtoo funny hoon next time gaddi mein jaana!

exactly!!!!...no more adventuresLOL

macksaini Goldie
macksaini
macksaini

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i was tweleve when i came to u.s. but i went to mohali,india once on my brothers wedding that was the first wedding i saw and was really fun w/ my friends and my cousins and i didnt know how to do punjabi dance so they were making fun of me and thats the only part i didnt liked in the wedding.

Edited by macksaini - 17 November 2007 at 2:05pm
jassiee. IF-Rockerz
jassiee.
jassiee.

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
LOL!! haha... Karen... roller coaster!!

Well I dont have any memorys because i havnt been to India Ouch
But my mom and my brother went last year so... my brother told me a lot of funny things...
this is the mosttttt hialrious one!!
one day in the pind.... my brotehr was taking a shower... and then a lizard dropped on his head... so he came out yelling and sreaming.... like a kid... LOL LOL LOL
wish i had a video... so i cud see for my self.... LOL
_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

one day when i was going to just relaz with my family and put my legs in the pool at my house in punjab i sat on the side of the pool and went to put my suits leg up and then i accidently slipped and fell in the pool making this big splash and my cuz comes running over with a cow and the cow starts to drink from the pool everyone was like ehh paagli tu ki kardi!!! sara din saata landiyaan!! it was too funny i was soakin wet!!!

luv ya

manai

hahahah awwwwwwwwwww gosh manaiiiiiiiii ki kardita tu ne hahaha jkz........ lol LOL man thats funny tho lol.... lol i got laods of storiessssssss from punjab lol but i cant thinkkkkk right know haha u already know some anywayz hehe lol.... Big smile

Go to top