Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk characters easily forget 1st love

collegegirl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Either its Ekta's philosphy or requirement of theme of kzk to forget their 1st love very easily. I mean kissi ki mout ko 6 mahine bhi nahi guzar te, that they get someone through arrange marriage withone a month or in 2 or 3 episodes. For e.g

1. P2 in 2 or 3 episodes was able to find another guy and easily adjusted with her hubby. And now she has forgotten Saksham.
  2. Prem after falling in love with Devki forgot Mukti and then after marrying Palchin (miss Jholu) forgot Devki and for 20 yrs didnt search for her.
  3. And ofcourse our the one and only Mother India easily forgotton her pehla pyar "AB"!

The only guy who never forgot his 1st love and couldnt adjust in any marriages is the one and only Mr. Anurag Basu, sampada ka A.B and U.D ka Dad Basu.

comments on it plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avril15 thumbnail
ya u r rite but i think prerna, prem n p2 r doing rite by forgetting ther first luv. is first uv everything? is it anything infront of ur family?ur priorities? is it everything infront of the person who is accepting u wid ur children n ur past and luving u more than or equal to ur first luv?

in the case of prerna:

is anu(her first luv) greater than the person who gave sneha his name.who alwayz supported prerna when anurag left her and said bad things abt her character. how can prerna leave him for her first luv..... first luv remains first luv bt the circumstances in whcih prerna forgot her first luv were complicated and she had to d tht.
anu didnt forget his first luv in 50 60 yearz nd this is smthing really annoying. when anu was married to apo*na he alwayz used to think abt prerna and when he was married to sam he alwayz thought abt prerna and wht he got in the end? his wives turned evil andruined his life and i wont blame them for doing dat.....
bt prerna on the other hand forgot her first luv and spend her life happily wid bajaj. if prerna had behaved like anu then tel me wht wud she get for thinking abt her first luv? loneliness and no mr bajaj ..... so itz sensible to forget first luv..... first luv and such things sound gud in stories and even dramaz like kzk but if v talk bt real lfe then u ppl will realize first luv is nothing infront of the people who have many expectations from us.our children our family our husband. i will never prefer first luv to my children my family my husband thtz y i wnt prerna t stay wid bajaj becz itz very sensible. a gud mther a gud wife and a gud person will alwayz forget his her first luv for her his husband or wife....

in the same way prem had to forget everything becz f his children his wife who alwayz supported him.

and p2 is doing rite by not thinking abt sakhsham this will only make nihaal and her relationship complicated and it will ake nihaal feel like a third persn which he is not. he is the ne who is givng his name to p2's najiaz child and p2 owes him this much.

u see first luv is nothing. nothing at all.
Love_Mehak thumbnail
ohhhh wow avril u wrote a whole essay bt i agree wid u both that yes they do 4 get their 1st luv bt then that in rigth in sum ways becaz life has 2 go on!!! n im nt too sure abt p2 and bt prem he always rem mukti and devki on every occasion!!!!!
avril15 thumbnail
Mehak
i have a disease of giving big bhashans u c....
and i agree tht prem alwayyz think abt them....
collegegirl thumbnail
Fine, if there is nothing wrong forgeting ur 1st love, these ppl should not claim and give such statements like, mere pehle pyar ki jaga koi nahi le sakta or drag the episodes with their torturous behaviour like Prem became a vegetable ( i mean as good as a dead body) when mukti was dead, then P2 behaving like a insane person after the shock of saksham's death, Prerna have flashbacks abt that laal dupata bla bla bla.

These ppl are basically fake! When someones dies, then exagerates so much then the moment someone enters their lives then become normal.
smitzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: avril15

p2 is doing rite by not thinking abt sakhsham this will only make nihaal and her relationship complicated and it will ake nihaal feel like a third persn which he is not. he is the ne who is givng his name to p2's najiaz child and p2 owes him this much.

I totally agree with every word of yours. Well said 👏

Nihaal is a gem of a person. He loves both P2 and the baby with all his heart and has given his name to the child even if it's not his. P2 is right, she has realised and moved on in life. If P2 was going to raise the kid all alone being an unwed single mother, life would have been hell for her and ppl would call all sorts of names.

And it's not like she instantly forgot Shaksham and fell for Nihaal. She used to remember and pine for him every minute in the beginning when she got married to Nihaal. It was only much later, after Nihaal started caring for her that she put behind the past and moved ahead. I agree what she's doing is right otherwise it would create rifts in their relationship which is uncalled for, now that everything is going on smoothly for them.

salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prerna n her shadow p2 forgot their love n move forward 😡 bhut haqeqat pasand hain 😆 😆 😆 .while ANURAG BASU ka kya kyna 😕 ,jab biwi ke sath hota hain tu no worries 😆 😆 but jaise akela hoa tu prerna kaha ho tum ,mera dard ke rista 😆 😆 😆 i found only prem 👏 ,he only remember his love n still in the favour of his ma n pa marriage 😆 😆 😆
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well yea true avril i know that they shd move on 😳 but it kinda hurt in case of p2 😭 she doesnt remember shaks but m happy that she settled down n now she has got her smile back 😃 but still shaks ka jaga i cant give to nihaal 😳 n in case of prerna i think she is doing rgt thing 😳 n prem he remembers mukti alwas 😳 woh apna pehla pyar apnay akhree sas tak nahi bhulayga 😳 its only that he doesnt want to hurt palchin by showing the feelings 😳 Edited by yulZ - 16 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
anything iz possible in KEKTAWORLD and yeh every1 do 4get their 1st luv i dont mind p2 forgetting saksham becuz she lookz gud wid nihaal and saksham looked soo younger thn p2 but i hate how prerna 4got anurag but i still believe she luves him but iz just confused but our darling anurag basu can neva 4get hiz first luv prerna sharma later turned prerna basu and now prerna bajaj but anurag will alwayz luv her no matter wht surname she haz 😆 😆 😆
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anurag no more loves Prerna .He said love is blind and he doesn't like it. Anurag is performing his duty as a friend.
He lost his love long ago.