DoDilMilRaheHain-Part 46 pg 145..IOTM

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys, I am starting a new fanfic and this is from the first day of Dil Mil Gaye. I am gonna change things around a bit but mostly the character sketches are similar to the reel characters and the sketches are below and there first day at the hospital. So please read:

Ridhima rushed to her first day at the hospital. She knew she was late, and that her senoir doctor may as well scold her and maybe kick her out of the hospital. Afterall, Dr.Gupta had told her when she had come to apply for her internship that her senoir doctor is quite strict, she did everything precisely on time, on second late and you might as well leave the hospital. And Riddhima believed in that herself, afterall doctors had to be quick or they would loose precious lives thast belonged to patients. Time was a big factor when it came to life and death. Riddhima slowed down, looking for her senoir doctor's office. [This is Dr. Riddhima Gupta, one of the new interns in the biggest hospital in Mumbai: Sanjeevani].

'Nayi mama, mujhe nayi khana, mein late ho jaon gi! Aur mein pehle hi din se naukri se chooti ho jaye gi. {no mama, i dont want to eat it! i am going to get late. And then i will be kicked out of my job on the first day} a sweet girl's voice called back. She rushed out of the room but was stopped by her mum!
'ab kya mama? {what now mama?}' said the sweet voice.
'Have fun and best of luck on your first day of work....Dr.Sapna' said the mother.
'oh mama' and with that sapna gave her mum a hug and rushed out the door. [ This is Dr. Sapna. She is also an intern at Sanjeevni who knew nothing about the senoir doctors. Boy was she in big trouble!]

'Bye pyaare pyaare plants. See you tonight! I hope my days goes well. Now come give papa a big hug before he leaves!' the young man put a gentle arm around his plants and hurried away on his bicycle. He was the most sensitive person and hated pollution! And he knew that he was late...like he always was for everything...[ This is Dr. Atul and he is also a intern at the hospital. Nature lover and he just had to be a doctor! what was better then saving lives..there would be more people to stop global warming, right?]

Screeeeeeech! The car came to a halt just in time. Right infront of the young girls destination. In an totally western attire, she stepped out in her red high heels. Walked into the hospital not caring that she had knocked over a nurse who was carrying a tray medicines..not even stopping to apologize. She walked straight to the locker room gather her coat and put away her purse and left.[ This is Dr. Anjali another intern at Sanjeevani. You may have figured out her personality by her actions.]

Strolling in carefree, taking of his leather jacket and swinging it over his shoulder...the young dude went and walked into the locker room..taking everything into notice. There were supposed to be four other interns and there was no sign of them yet. He strolled in, went to the locker room. Carefully placed his jacket in his locker took out his white doctor's coat he had worked hard to wear and headed out. He almost made it to his senoir doctors office when...[This is our young. sweet. and hot Dr.Armaan and yes he is also another intern at Sanjeevani and the last one.]

So i would love to continue this fanfic but only if you guys want me to. I have been addicted to this forum ever since i joined and would feel quite welcome if you guys accepted me into this writing. But I may only update once a week or maybe twice...usually during the weekends.

Oh, and i would love it if you could suggest names. And i will concentrate on everyone but my main focus is Armaan and Riddhima's love story. So please comment.

Comment guys or shall i say girls!

Intro- pg 1
Part 1- pg 1
Part 2- pg 2
Part 3- pg 3
Part 4- pg 4
Part 5- pg 5
Promo- pg 6 (CRUSHES)
Part 6- pg 6
Part 7A-pg 9
Part 7B-pg 9
Part 8-pg 10
Part 9- pg 12
Sneak Peek-pg 12
Part 10-pg 14
Part 11- pg 15
Part 12- pg 16
PROMO- pg 18 (STOP THE CAR!!)
Part 13- pg 18
Part 14- pg 20
Part 15A-pg 22
PROMO- pg 22 (PASS THE BALL PLEASE!!)
Part 15B-pg 23
PROMO- pg 25 (A NIGHT TIME STROLL)
Part 16- pg 25
PROMO-pg 26 (WHO IS SHE??)
Part 17- pg 27
Part 18- pg 29
Part 19- pg 30
Part 20- pg 31
Part 21- pg 33
Part 22- pg 34
Part 23- pg 38
Part 24- pg 39
Part 25- pg 42
Part 26- pg 44
Part 27- pg 46
Part 28- pg 49
Part 29- pg 51
Part 30- pg 52
Part 31- pg 54
Part 32- pg 56
PROMO- pg 59 (SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE??)
Part 33- pg 60
Part 34- pg 64
Part 35- pg 67
Part 36- pg 70
Part 37- pg 75
Part 38- pg 79
Part 39- pg 83
Part 40- pg 87
Part 41- pg 91
Part 42- pg 98
Part 43- pg 103
Part 44- pg 108
Part 45A- pg 117
PROMO- pg 123 (HER MOMENT!)
Part 45B- pg 136
Part 46- pg 145

*Note, please use the thank you button or leave a comment! They make me want to continue!

Love you all, 🤗

Kajal 😛

Edited by *Armaan* - 16 years ago
@armaan

gr8 intro 👏
i will be waiting 4 the 1st part 4 sure 😳 😳
do continue
A very good intro!!
Will be looking forward for the first part!
it ws awesome .. do continue .. btw , is ur name armaan ??

Originally posted by dmg_sonia

@armaan

gr8 intro 👏
i will be waiting 4 the 1st part 4 sure 😳 😳
do continue

hey thanks for the comment...you were the first to comment lol and ill post asap and i will continue thanks

*Armaan* 😳

Originally posted by ifrahnaqash

A very good intro!!
Will be looking forward for the first part!

thanks a ton!! ill post asap...

*Armaan* 😳

Originally posted by lrl_fan14

it ws awesome .. do continue .. btw , is ur name armaan ??

hey thanks i will continue asap and by the way my name is not ARMAAN...lol i am a girl not a guy 😳  im just a huge fan of armaan and i made it for him...

*Armaan* 😳

Hey! Ur really good! Continue zaroor karna. As for a name, well... how about Jaane Kahaan Dil Mil Gaye? Haha. It's not very original!

Komal

Part 1- Basketball

When...'TUM?' Armaan turned around to find...Basket there?!?!
'Basket, tum?'Armaan whispered, a silly grin flashed across his face as he realized that she was one of the interns he would be working along side. No wonder she left so quickly...
*FLASHBACK*
'Running this distance everyday is good for your heart and helps your mind refresh,' echoes the voice of Riddhima in the background.' I do this run everyday and today is a really important day and it's really important I relax my mind.'

She continues to run, looking down she notices an untied shoelace. Noticing that she was near the basketball, she took a seat and began tying it..when a basketball hit her against the head. She turned her head in a flash..glaring her eyes at the man whose back was turned.
'How shameless he is. No shirt, but he was playing with little kids and she loved little kids dearly, but he didnt seem to care. His hands were moving about and down, his shoulders shrugging. Oh she would show him now! Dr. Riddhima wouldn't allow this!' She picked up the basketball, straightened up and pulled out her earplugs.She strode towards Armaan stood facing him. Looking into his eyes, his eyes so beautiful and hers flared with anger. She threw the ball and...swoosh it was a basket.

She began to walk away but stopped upon the man's call.

'Hey! Ek match ho jaye?' he shouted.
Ridhima turned, a smile played across her face and then she nodded.

The Match:

Armaan and Riddhima stand across each other.
'Poor thing,thought Armaan, doesn't know what she has got herself into!' He smirked at her.
'Poor guy, doesn't know he is against the girl who has never lost a match of bball all her life...and she won't loose now!'
The ball is thrown into the air. Ridhima gets it leaving Armaan astonished. She begins dribbling and he chases, she shoots and she scores.
The ball is in Armaan's possesion. He dribbles and Ridhima is doing a great job in blocking him. He is about to shoot when she slaps the ball down and dribbles it to the other net. She scores. She was in lead 4-0.
Armaan has the ball he dribbles, fakes a shoot that Ridhima falls for and scores. 4-2
The boys who had been cheering for Armaan before the match had begun, were watching silenty. They shouted loudly when Armaan scored. He grins at them and thumbs up but notices that Riddhima is in possesion..she dribbled the ball toward the net but Armaan blocked it dribbled it and scored. 4-4
More loud cheering. Riddhima has the ball and is dribbling when her cell rings. She takes it out and notices that she is late.
'Sorry, gotta run.' She informed Armaan. She is almost halfway acroos the court when Armaan calls her. She turns around.

'Yes!'

'Naam toh bathi jao! {Tell your name before going!}' Armaan says.

Riddhima walks to him. Shows him a thumbs up and makes it a thumbs down.

'What about our match, when will we finish it. Right now!' Riddhima shoots. 'I win! Like usual!' She runs away, heading home.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Thanks for all the comments guys, and this is the end of part 1.I will continue as soon as possible.

*Armaan* 😳

Part 2- pg 2

Hey great Intro & Part... 😳
Loved the BB match,so awesome 😉 😛 😊
Love it!
Continue soon... 😃

Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Hey! Ur really good! Continue zaroor karna. As for a name, well... how about Jaane Kahaan Dil Mil Gaye? Haha. It's not very original!

Komal

hey thanks, and i just continued please read. Um ill think. ill hold a vote after a couple more parts for the best name. Please comment again.

*Armaan* 😳

Originally posted by jasnoor_sahota

Hey great Intro & Part... 😳
Loved the BB match,so awesome 😉 😛 😊
Love it!
Continue soon... 😃

hey thanks and ill might have some more bball parts but if you think about it, it similar to the actual drama mine might be but with less gaussa and more fun

*Armaan* 😳