Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

hey everyone!!!

okie challo

i want to know what your favorite thing about punjab is?

is it the smell? (i do not think it has a smell but whatever)

is it the food??

or is it the places?

luv

manaiEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Thing About Punjab!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Wow nice post malai jiiiiiiiii chalo assi kuch likh de ya..... well when i was in punjab i used to love going to this place called Greens in jalandar restaurants n OMG the food was soo damn nice... we we ordered some food yea ma cousins eat meat sooo they got that an i order dal an paneer OMG it was soo niceeeeee lol... an GOSH u should have seen how much they gave me LOL LOL i ate 2 naaanz an i was full up n saara khaana waste geya si lol... cousins ne kuch khaada ve nehi lol

lol well some people might not like this but travelling in a BUS in punjab haha LOL its soo funny well there was this one dude yea who was alwyz singing oh naama leheya truck tera yaar ne ni babeyan de chal chaliye LOL LOL an this budhi goes to him paraave eh truck taan buhot puraaana ya LOL LOL tu apna gaana band kar de hunni LOL fir paraava sharam de naal chup kargeya lol... man but he kept singing that same song man annoying lol

The gol gappe standddddddd wow that was lovely it was in jalandar town.... we alwayz used to go to this one dude an he used to give us sooo many lol.... assi ka ka ke mote hujaana si LOL LOL

chalo ill come back with more

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Wow nice post malai jiiiiiiiii chalo assi kuch likh de ya..... well when i was in punjab i used to love going to this place called Greens in jalandar restaurants n OMG the food was soo damn nice... we we ordered some food yea ma cousins eat meat sooo they got that an i order dal an paneer OMG it was soo niceeeeee lol... an GOSH u should have seen how much they gave me LOL LOL i ate 2 naaanz an i was full up n saara khaana waste geya si lol... cousins ne kuch khaada ve nehi lol

lol well some people might not like this but travelling in a BUS in punjab haha LOL its soo funny well there was this one dude yea who was alwyz singing oh naama leheya truck tera yaar ne ni babeyan de chal chaliye LOL LOL an this budhi goes to him paraave eh truck taan buhot puraaana ya LOL LOL tu apna gaana band kar de hunni LOL fir paraava sharam de naal chup kargeya lol... man but he kept singing that same song man annoying lol

The gol gappe standddddddd wow that was lovely it was in jalandar town.... we alwayz used to go to this one dude an he used to give us sooo many lol.... assi ka ka ke mote hujaana si LOL LOL

chalo ill come back with more

lolz..i miss the gol gappe of punjab...try them here but cant match that taste..lol..maybe it was the vendor's dirty hands that make the diff..lol..just jokingLOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *lucky_karen*

Wow nice post malai jiiiiiiiii chalo assi kuch likh de ya..... well when i was in punjab i used to love going to this place called Greens in jalandar restaurants n OMG the food was soo damn nice... we we ordered some food yea ma cousins eat meat sooo they got that an i order dal an paneer OMG it was soo niceeeeee lol... an GOSH u should have seen how much they gave me LOL LOL i ate 2 naaanz an i was full up n saara khaana waste geya si lol... cousins ne kuch khaada ve nehi lol lol well some people might not like this but travelling in a BUS in punjab haha LOL its soo funny well there was this one dude yea who was alwyz singing oh naama leheya truck tera yaar ne ni babeyan de chal chaliye LOL LOL an this budhi goes to him paraave eh truck taan buhot puraaana ya LOL LOL tu apna gaana band kar de hunni LOL fir paraava sharam de naal chup kargeya lol... man but he kept singing that same song man annoying lol The gol gappe standddddddd wow that was lovely it was in jalandar town.... we alwayz used to go to this one dude an he used to give us sooo many lol.... assi ka ka ke mote hujaana si LOL LOL chalo ill come back with more

lolz..i miss the gol gappe of punjab...try them here but cant match that taste..lol..maybe it was the vendor's dirty hands that make the diff..lol..just jokingLOL

LOL LOL haha that was funny lol... yea i know man mum n that make them here n there i mean the roti sides fine yea its the dishwasker paani LOL LOL tht we cant get right lol... LOL but its damn nice the way they do it in punjabbbbbb man i aint been in 7 years Cry

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *lucky_karen*

Wow nice post malai jiiiiiiiii chalo assi kuch likh de ya..... well when i was in punjab i used to love going to this place called Greens in jalandar restaurants n OMG the food was soo damn nice... we we ordered some food yea ma cousins eat meat sooo they got that an i order dal an paneer OMG it was soo niceeeeee lol... an GOSH u should have seen how much they gave me LOL LOL i ate 2 naaanz an i was full up n saara khaana waste geya si lol... cousins ne kuch khaada ve nehi lol lol well some people might not like this but travelling in a BUS in punjab haha LOL its soo funny well there was this one dude yea who was alwyz singing oh naama leheya truck tera yaar ne ni babeyan de chal chaliye LOL LOL an this budhi goes to him paraave eh truck taan buhot puraaana ya LOL LOL tu apna gaana band kar de hunni LOL fir paraava sharam de naal chup kargeya lol... man but he kept singing that same song man annoying lol The gol gappe standddddddd wow that was lovely it was in jalandar town.... we alwayz used to go to this one dude an he used to give us sooo many lol.... assi ka ka ke mote hujaana si LOL LOL chalo ill come back with more

LOL LOL haha that was funny lol... yea i know man mum n that make them here n there i mean the roti sides fine yea its the dishwasker paani LOL LOL tht we cant get right lol... LOL but its damn nice the way they do it in punjabbbbbb man i aint been in 7 years Cry

ya its the paani we cant get it rite ..lolLOL..ya i wanna go bac too i havent been there in 4Cry..maybe after second year of college is over ill take a break and goTongue

Mad4Madhuri

Mad4Madhuri

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

I love going to all the different gurdwaras, I love the food!!!.......I love riding the tractor!....I love seeing all the farms and jhona and not to forget the motor (mittran de motor te LOL )....I also love visting the different pinds.....I love punjabi music!!(I like that its making a big name all over the world Wink )....I love our culture and all the traditions we have...This list can keep going on and on folks.......I just love being punjabiTongue !!!...I'm proud of being a true sikh!

I Heart Punjab and everything about it!!!Tongue

Edited by Mad4Madhuri - 16 November 2007 at 8:09pm

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mad4Madhuri

I love our culture and all the traditions we have...This list can keep going on and on folks.......I just love being punjabiTongue !!!...I'm proud of being a true sikh!

I Heart Punjab and everything about it!!!Tongue

I second that Big smile Clap ALL of that Big smile love Punjabi, love Punjabis, love our culture, love our music, love being Sikh, and so forth Big smile

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Its the fooooood!! Big smile LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top