Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTW2: Copying Work" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I think if its too much work They should share it.

Monday and wednesday Anya should do homework

Tuesday and thursday Anjali should do homework

and friday they both do their own home work.LOL

They both need to realise that by doing this no one is learning.

Somehow I feel Anya should sit and talk to Anjali, beacuse she cares about her and wants her to learn something, and by copying her Homework, Anjali wouldn't learn anything.

Anya needs to understand one thing, by letting someone copy her home work doesn't mean ur being a good friend but she's being unfair with her friends education, One in a while its ok but not everyday.

So Anya should talk to Anjali and tell her wats on her mind. If she doesn't have the courage to talk, then she can always send an email to her or write a letter and put it in her locker.

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I know how annoying it is when you work butt off and someone whos just been chilling takes it off, *Anya*... especially if its your bestie cause you cant just tell em to buzz off.

I reckon Anya, should side-hint it again and again to Anjali. Like one morning be all sad and at the question, reply with something like, "Omg... theres like my cousins party but I cant go because i have to do that. Im so peed off cause i dont get to do much social stuff because im ALWAYS at home doing my ASSIGNMENT!"

We know how hard Anyas working, she knows how hard shes working but Anjali doesnt... and thats what Anya has to do now.. you know like 'Mess with Anjalis brain'. She could also be like, Ok test time! and ask Anjali a question she knows anjali wouldnt know and then be like... "omg but it was in our homework thingy! How could you not remember.. oh wait.. i know. Alright, ANJALI focus on ur homework as well as class work or else you'll fail LOL " but in a funny friendly way..

One trick that I used (its a BIG risk but it worked for me) is that you repeat your situation to Anjali, replacing her with another fiction person...
"Omg I hate my... *person eg neighbour* I did all this work that we both had to do and she just copied it at the end... she doesnt even know what it means"
Anjali: But... thats what I do to you, too... Do you hate me, oh my gosh!
Anya: No, you dont do that... you.. um, no but youre my better friend... you dont count.

It leaves the guilt tingling... Confused

Best of luck... "Anyas"

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Well I can kind of relate to this situation because sometimes I let my friends copy off of me and I copy off of them when I forget to do it. But it's not on a regular case like every single day.Embarrassed

But what I think Anya should so is talk over with Anjali about her thoughts on Anjali copying off her everyday. If Anjali keeps on copying, she isn't going to learn anything and it wouldn't be fair to Anya because she wouldn't get any credit for doing the work. Anjali should realize that copying isn't the right thing to do. And I think Anya shouldn't be afraid to speak up because if she talks over things with Anjali, she might realize what she is doing and stop.

--KrishnaSmile

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Oh, I have been in this kind of situation and I know that it is a wicked tough situation to be in.  You don't want to say no and hurt your friend over this matter and you feel bad and horrible by letting your friend copy it.

I think Anya needs to have a discussion with Anjali about this problem.  She should let her know that she has been doing all the work and it's hard for her to let her copy all her work.  And she should make her understand that it will not benefit her either in the long term especially on tests/exams when she will not be there to help her.

Anya should just let Anjali know that she will always be there if she needs help but this copying needs to stop.  If Anjali is a true friend, she would understand Anya's situation and start working in the class.  If not, then oh well she isn't worth Anya's friendship anyways.

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged

sonu!

sonu!

Posted: 07 December 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
well i think they shud split up the work..
like if its an essay 1, de can write several paragraphs on different themes.. and thn copy it out other day.. dat way it will b equal work for both and anya will not have 2 take de entire load..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top