yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello guys sorry i coudnt do any update last week due to high pressure of diwali but now im back!!

note: sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Recap:

gattu tell baby that mehul is boing to do a bomb blast while baby is shocked. Devaki tell m n l that she is also bhulakad like p and she always like to bet just like p and l tell her be always like this.

Today's update!

the episode starts with gomtiben entering house and go to baa where baa was siting. she starts crying alot (well she is just acting to show how she likes baa's family) she says p was more then my own daugter. baa says what can we do front of god. she cointinue to act as if she is sad for p's death. d (devki) and l comes there and d tell that see how gomtiben is really shocked. d tell that gomti masi you are the most shcoked person so now you can stop crying. g (gomti) goes to bathroom. baa tell how can you do this to your own masi. d said r u upset with me and then baa say no. l tell baa that d done all of the stuff for prathna sabha. D tell l not to talk as she can see g masi coming toward them. G starts cointinue her act and ask for food and tea for her and carry on with drama when she see baa and says i always remeber p and will try to eating while remebring p. aoutside m do the diva by p's photo. everyone is sitting out their and some singers start singing ragu pati raghav. mehul talks to someone. g tell p mom that dont you think i look weak. mehul is talking to someone while d tell metali that who is he calling since 30 min while she says he is on phone since moring. d calls gattu and ask him to keep an eye on mehul and he better not find out. gattu goes to mehul and have eye conatct lol then metali tell masi why did you tell g to keep an eye on mehul. all children are ready to sing their song. s tell baa that children want to do one more time practive so they should have break.

break

l and h beings tea and snakes for everyone. chrubala calls l and ask for tea and then she start her kudkud. Gattu still cointinue to keep an eye on mehul and then arvid ask y u looking at mehul and then he says he is keeping an eye on mehul because d tell him to. mehul leaves and g follow him while all other children start to singing "vaishnav jan to tene kahiye je pir pare jane re" (gujarati pray song). d tell charubala how nice children singing and she says if my simran was here then she would sing better and then she caryyon talking her bakwas. gomti ben starts her acting again!!!. (this time it was exadurated). D tell G to eat while p's mum take G masi for domething to eat so that children can cointinue singing. All of sudden G comes and tell that police has taken mehul. At the police pra is scolding mehul and jigar supports him. arvind keep scolding jigar and blames its his fault. S tries to speak while A tell him not to talk in between. A starts talking about leela's fault. Pranj pe tell A to put FIR for leela bt a says he will not then prajpe says not to talk family members. A is unknow of the crime by mehul. A ask what did mehul do.

BREAK

Pra was about to tell but then police tell that mehul has hited the stone to the building owner and the owner of the building is in serious condition. Then pranj pe says but mehul has come to do surrunder so he did that good. D says that she will admit that she commited crime but Pra stops and says he will accpet the crime while s says he will. A starts to scolding S and they all aruge who to accpet the crime. police tell that onely the buildren can stop mehul going to jail. The buildren comes and everyone give him respect ( not the family but all police department). buildren is with someone else and they talking something which the audeince can not hear. the episode end on mehul's angry face.

My comment : i think mehul will be free next week.

A question to all: what will happen to mehul??

please answer the question

rating : 7/10

yogesh

Edited by yogesh_gaurip - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallaa thumbnail
THANX A LOT 4 THE WONDERFUL QUICK UPDATE!! 😳

I think Mehul will be released but that builder looked angry! 😕 I just hope nothing goes wrong now!! 😭 😳 I ADORE this show and just want to keep adoring it.. 😳
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thansk alot 4 great update 😉
kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u...nice update....that builder was looking so corrupt and bad 😡 i can't tell u how angry i felt on seeing him, Mehul shud hav shot him with a bullet instead of a stone 😡 !!!!!! And yeah, Resham Tipnis is doing a nce job....but still she cannot take Pravina's place.....**sigh**
kreya thumbnail
Thank u...nice update....that builder was looking so corrupt and bad 😡 i can't tell u how angry i felt on seeing him, Mehul shud hav shot him with a bullet instead of a stone 😡 !!!!!! And yeah, Resham Tipnis is doing a nice job....but still she cannot take Pravina's place.....**sigh**
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update ...appreciate ur hard work 😛

👏
kreya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kreya

Thank u...nice update....that builder was looking so corrupt and bad 😡 i can't tell u how angry i felt on seeing him, Mehul shud hav shot him with a bullet instead of a stone 😡 !!!!!! And yeah, Resham Tipnis is doing a nice job....but still she cannot take Pravina's place.....**sigh**

Oops....i take my words back, the builder turned out to b gud after all!!!!😛