Reality of the Reality Shows

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Reality of the Reality Shows

From the last few years we have lot of diffrent talent hunt competitions like Indial Idol,zee cine stars ki khoj etc etc and now Fame Gurukul.

In these competetions normally the people who watch the shows can vote for there favourite participants and have some say for the guys coming to the top apart from the jugdes  and faculty view.

We have been watching some episodes of Fame Gurukul and there is guy called Qazi from Kashmir who never learnt the singing but sings because of his passion and a great performer. Got into the danger zone many times and came back because of the public votes throgh SMS and calls.

But now the point is what's the actual reality. This guy has been always discouraged by the Judges,getting comments from his co-participants and most of the time by the Faculty also. So where is the respect for the people who are voting for the particular participant. Anyway the people are no fool who will close there eyes and just vote like that without evaluating the performance, Afterall everyone spends while sending the SMSand calls.

We do strongly beleive that if you have given the rights to the people to chose there favourites then that should be respected above all. These judges and faculty is there because of the people only i.e because they have been encourged by the people.

Most of people who are watching the shows have heard these many time from the judges that the public is getting emotional and they should vote for the right talent and probably not a great performer i.e Qazi. Though in starting may be QAZI was not a good singer that time but now he improved lot and his voice quality is increasing day by day.If  he voted for the fame jodi then i must say HE DESERVE IT.Because he is not only talented but a very hard-working person also and moreover he is very nice human-being by heart.He proved that if somebody has passion to do something he can do it.And we r seeing the difference.
    Are these judges not biased infact THEY ARE. Every judge and Faculty has his favourite and they dont left any stone unturned for there favourites while giving the feedback.

For example when Qazi says he is missing home and his mother Javed Akhtar says you can go home and when Arpita cries he has lot of Sympathy. It shows the clear biasness.

This mail is circulated not to generate the sympathy for the Qazi but to spread awareness that eventually the people who are watching the shows feel that there votes should be respected and no participant should be discouraged by these judges and Faculty by there sarcastic comments and specially by PARTICIPANTS also. This discouragement may bring down participant's confidence.

So what's the debate about? 😕
I think the judges on the show of fame gurukul are real softies , have you heard Simone Cowell on American Idol ? And the sarcasm and harsh review by judges help the particpant get ready for real challenges as a singer in the real world , reality is harsh , and they will be facing harsh comments from the music directors , directors , and the viewers . By being kind and soft about comments like " i miss home " will just prove they aren't there too face hardships. The particapants behave like such babies. Whining , crying about the smallest things . Ugh !! It gets to you . When the particpant is asked on the show " who do you think is the best ?" . Instead of saying themselves , they all choose someone else . Thats all very nice . But life is competitive , if you don't push yourself forward , then you stay behind !
The judges just re- inforce that !!

Originally posted by indygirl

I think the judges on the show of fame gurukul are real softies , have you heard Simone Cowell on American Idol ? And the sarcasm and harsh review by judges help the particpant get ready for real challenges as a singer in the real world , reality is harsh , and they will be facing harsh comments from the music directors , directors , and the viewers . By being kind and soft about comments like " i miss home " will just prove they aren't there too face hardships. The particapants behave like such babies. Whining , crying about the smallest things . Ugh !! It gets to you . When the particpant is asked on the show " who do you think is the best ?" . Instead of saying themselves , they all choose someone else . Thats all very nice . But life is competitive , if you don't push yourself forward , then you stay behind !
The judges just re- inforce that !!

simone is sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

so is the new judge on canadian idol😆

i agree what you said (indygirl).but here point is that they have right to critized and commented but should be equal to all of them.not ki whom you don't like you commented sarcastically and whom you love behaved emotionally and symphatetically.its wrong na.what do u say?see Qazi is not my relative not even a friend also.he also the same like other participants but you can say that he is my favourate.so i m not writing anything in personal level.actually i saw that their is some injustice is continue going on with this guy.sometime from judges side,sometime from faculty and sometime from his co-participants also.

even taking the yesterday episode no-one even said it once ki people faisla is right and should be respected,QAZI deserve that.i m not saying ki QAZI is a very good singer but his last performance in ranbhoomi round is mindblowing.his voice quality is incresing day by day.so if he voted for fame jodi i think HE DESERVE IT.because apart from singing he is a very nice human being by heart and ofcourse a very talented and hard-working person also.and i think singing is so pure,if someone is learning it first he/she should be pure from heart.and i think qazi is the one who suited in this category.he is not diplomatic nor a manipulated type of guy.his honesty makes him more popular than his singing.
i know one day he'll be the one of the best singer in our country.