•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Indian Telly Stars get set to sizzle at Indian Telly Awards

Indiantelevision.com Team

(16 November 2007 00:10 am)

MUMBAI: The Indian television industry's night is back. Today all of India's television industry will be headed to the Chitrakoot Grounds in the Andheri suburb of Mumbai for the seventh edition of Indiantelevision.com's The Indian Telly Popular Awards 2007.

The Seventh Indian Telly Awards night will be telecast two weeks later on Sony Entertainment Television on 2 December at 8 pm.
Said CEO and founder Indian Telly Awards and Indiantelevision.com Anil Wanvari, "Since its inception, the Indian Telly Awards have emerged as the only awards which truly recognise the real talent from the television industry. As the pioneers in television awards, we are certain that the award night will prove to be a showcase for best talent". Power packed performances from some of the biggest and most popular names from television industry have been lined up.

Ram Kapoor and Roshni Chopra (popular duo of Kasamh Se) will enthrall the audience together as the hosts for the awards evening.

Among the big performers who will entertain include dazzling stars of TV like Smriti Iraani, television beauties like Mona Singh, Urvashi Komolika Dholakia, Kamya Punjaabi, Jasveer Kaur, Rajashree Thakur, Anita Hassnandani, Mouni Roy and Paanchi Vora are ready to set the stage on fire with live wire performances. The miraculous duo from Amber Dhara will also make their debut on the stage. Additionally, the new Balaji find Dimple Jhangiani will also be revealed for the first time in a performance with Akashdeep Saigal. Sayantani Ghosh who plays the lead in Zee TV's Naagin is also set to perform in an innovative act.

The eligible bachelors of television Pulkit Samrat, Naman Shaw, Karan Mehra and Romit Raaj will perform to "all-boys-act" at the night. The other talented stars to participate are Mukesh Khanna, Amit Sareen, Barkha Bisht and Jay Bhanushali. New York-based singer of Indian origin Reenie Mansata whose album is set for an end month release under the Saregama label will also be performing for the first time in India.

The Indian Telly Popular Awards have 38 categories this year and some of the award categories include: best actor (popular and critics - male and female), best supporting actor (male and female), best TV daily, best TV weekly, best continuing TV show, best TV anchor, best Hindi channel, best production house, best reality show, best talent show, best news channel (English and Hindi), best Hindi movie channel, best business news channel, the Hall of Fame award, the contribution to television award, among others.

</>

The exquisite stage and set is designed by the husband wife duo of Kunal and Leena Bhandula. Creative direction and TV production are being orchestrated by Fazilla and Kamna of SOL Productions while all the sequences have been choreographed by Geeta Kapoor who is part of the choreography team of the just released blockbuster Om Shanti Om and who has choreographed numerous TV awards nights.

A number of brands have got together to partner the evening including Sony Entertainment Television, Zee TV, Network 18, Dainik Bhaskar, Bright Outdoors, Radio Mirchi among others

***** Hope apu's there.He's got a nomination!! 😊

He has to be there dammit!!! 😡 😆

And Dec 2?!?! His birthday!!! 😳 Ummm...If he wins...What would be a better birthday gift from his fans? 😉

Great to Mona is perfoming 😳 ...but Surveen? 😕

~Mona 😛
I doubt whether Apu will b there 😕 ..but I really hope he is there 😳

Mona looked stunning in JDJ today 😛 ..looks like she has lost some weight again 😃 ..So hopefully she will rock the stage with her performance at the ITA 😛

I hope he's there too...
And I Pray He Wins!!!

How can we rig the awards ladies?!?! Lets come up with a plan!
Oh yeah, ITA always happens near his birthday and year before last he won the best actor award for JJKN!!! Just last week I was watching its video recording and my heart went mmmmmmmm!!! 😳 It was such a happy time for JJKN forum as JJKN won loads of awards - Mona for best actress, JJKN for best daily serial and RK for best vamp!!!

And the song that was played in the background whenever the awards were being given out was - aur nikal pade hein dil ke Armaan!!! 😳 😆

Originally posted by hansa

Oh yeah, ITA always happens near his birthday and year before last he won the best actor award for JJKN!!! Just last week I was watching its video recording and my heart went mmmmmmmm!!! 😳 It was such a happy time for JJKN forum as JJKN won loads of awards - Mona for best actress, JJKN for best daily serial and RK for best vamp!!!

And the song that was played in the background whenever the awards were being given out was - aur nikal pade hein dil ke Armaan!!! 😳 😆

The best thing about it all - ok ok with the acception of the actual awads...and Apu of course - was that song!  I absolutely LOVED it!  😳

Edited by IndianPari - 16 years ago
I think Ram and prachi won!!

Congrats to them ....Rk is Great!! 👏 But prachi...well !! 😆

👏

Originally posted by Sharmii

I think Ram and prachi won!!

Congrats to them ....Rk is Great!! 👏 But prachi...well !! 😆

It figures...somehow I'm not shocked...

Good For them...Ram is a good guy...

Prachi has a bit of growing up to do...

Kekta mai has got the world hypnotized with her Kasam Se jaadoo...so no surprises here...Congrats to the winners...👏

Apu...WE MISS YOU and you will always be the winner for us!😳  Now come back and show the world that you too can give Ram a run for his money!

Originally posted by IndianPari

👏

It figures...somehow I'm not shocked...

Good For them...Ram is a good guy...

Prachi has a bit of growing up to do...

Kekta mai has got the world hypnotized with her Kasam Se jaadoo...so no surprises here...Congrats to the winners...👏

Apu...WE MISS YOU and you will always be the winner for us!😳  Now come back and show the world that you too can give Ram a run for his money!

I didnt think apu could win...specially cause Kaajjal wasnt a hit!!

But he was he only nomination for the serial..👏👏👏

Originally posted by IndianPari

The best thing about it all - ok ok with the acception of the actual awads...and Apu of course - was that song!  I absolutely LOVED it!  😳

Yeah Payal, esp the ta ra rum.... bit!!!😆