Teen Bahuraniyaan

G Kaka is too much .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

I feel that G Kaka is a little too much . He has been stubborn and wrong in many things and often his behaviour is inhuman .

He threw Sameer out of the house , saying he money he used for saving the house was paap but himself continued living in the same house , with the rest of the ungrateful family .[ here i dont mean the TB]. Agreed , what Sameer did was a sin , but there is a diffrence even in doing sin for a humanatarian purpose and doing sin for an evil purpose . G kaka simply doesnt seem to understand the diffrence between that and keeps talking of sin in one parrot like tone . Those who do sins for good purpose must be shown the right way , but they should be given consideration too .

Then , Maya . Whatever she did , he simply stood there and watched his three daughter in laws dragging her and throwing her out of the house ! He doing it by telling her to leave is another thing and allowing his great daughter in laws , who he knows very well are absolutely useless women ,to do it is another thing ! Even now , he is shown seeing all what his daughter in laws are doing . Yet he says I am on my sons side !

I find his behaviour inhuman and I feel Sunanda should give him a good blasting . She has talked to him too softly , he needs a real sharp talk .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you on the point G kaka is too much nd he has been proved wrong several times 😳 .
G Kaka is the oldest in the house after mithi baa, he takes all the dicissions, i also think sunan should also give him a good blast, but shes a women after all nd she respects her husband, so i dnt think she will 😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree with you..G Kaka is just waayy traditional..at first I used to repect him..but the Maya incident really made me lose respect for him 🤢