India-Forums

Update 28th dec

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks to chetmyster

Rimjhim comes along with her suitcase and joins Anand as they are preparing to leave for Allabad. Anand tells his servant to get his briefcase from inside. Rimjhim tells Anand that its been a long time since shes been to Allabad to see her relatives, she looks pleased. Anand tells her to stop getting pleased as shes not here for that, shes here to work for Anand. Rimjhim says she knows!..and that he should know also that it is HER relatives that will eventually help them..as he is going there to act as Avinash. Anand says he knows he must act like hes Avinash. The servant comes back with a briefcase and an extra suitcase..Anand asks whos suitcase that is..the servant says its Shwetas. Anand tells Shweta ''no..your not coming''. Shweta and he have an argument as Shweta tries to convince him again that this is all Rimjhims tricks and shes putting on an act! Shweta says ''your parents are DEAD because of her family!!'' Anand is about to hit Shweta but Rimjhim intervenes and Anand and Rimjhim leave for Allabad in their jeep..leaving Shweta looking at them in angry helpless ness. She phones up someone mysterious and says ''I tried my level best to stop him! but that Rimjhim is taking him to Allabad now!''.

Kaveri, Babuji and everyone wonder about Yashoda and Rakeshs wherabouts. Kaveri thinks they must be in romantic cahoots in his office. Just then.. Rakesh bursts in carrying an unconscious Yashoda and dumps her on the sofa. Babuji says ''oh no call the doctor''. Rakesh says ''forget it...your ladli bahu is drunk!''. Everyones shocked. Rakesh says she crashed his birthday party. Babuji says ''What birthday party..i thought you had work''. Rakesh says ''yes yes i did the party was an excuse to meet business clients and Yashoda cant stand my success so she embaressed me''. Iravati starts badmouthing Yashoda saying ''why is she trying to ruin my sons success''. Babuji is frustrated says ''hold on just a minute everyone..shes unconscious let her rest''.

Rimjhim and Anand arrive at Allabad. Rimjhim is happy to see it and starts telling Anand about her uprbringing in Allabad and how a friend of her fathers called Dadu (old man now) looked after her. Anand isnt pleased that Rimjhim is so happy. Dadu comes out and says ''ahh Rimjhim..and Avinash..growing that kethi (beard) doesnt mean i wont recognise you but your dadi might get scared!''. Dadi comes out and Anand is looking silently annoyed by being called Avinash and because he has to act respectable. He starts wavering his attention and Rimjhim nudges him to respect Dadi. Dadu tells Avinash to touch her feet. Anand does so reluctantly. More villagers come out and Dadu makes Anand touch everyones feet..much to Anands increasing annoyance and much to Rimjhim amusement.

Yashoda is upset and Babuji asks what is it that shes so upset about and what was that all about last night. Yashoda keeps quiet. Rakesh comes along and tells Babuji that Yashoda is a silly woman whos trying to screw up his business that he has worked so hard at. He says hes made lakho for his company! Yashoda bursts out that hes going about everything the wrong way and that Mohini will screw him up rather. Yashoda leaves in a rush of anger. Babuji is left in thought

Anand is in his room at Allabad pondering. Dadi comes in with some meethai for him but he doesnt respond to her. Rimjhim quickly takes the meethai and puts it on the table. Dadi leaves asking them to stay for much longer. Anand tells Rimjhim that Shweta was right and all this is Rimjhims planning! He tells her that he doesnt trust her and shes trapping him..and where is the proof that Bhavani killed their father!! Rimjhim tells him that he should continue acting as Avinash eventhough he hates it. She tells him that tomorrow morning he'll see what Rimjhim will do. Anand is left curious.

PREVIEW
Rakesh is giving his mother his cash he earned from work..Babuji tells Iravati not to accept that 'haram' na cash! Babuji tells Rakesh that he has sold his own izzat to get that money and that is disgusting and no body wants to be a part of that!!

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ooh heating up LOL thanks
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top