Mamta

Guess who is Back ..

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

hello Friends...

Hey you all..have loads loads loads.. to share... me here with great news.. as well..so wait and special thank to all who posted birthday messages for me..will reply to all soon...i am just back.. and will reply to all pms as well.. me back.. i am soo happy..

and Bobby... i am fortunate to have friend like you..have no words.. no words.. i just came online for 10 mins couple of days ago and said i wanted to see akshay cry..but maybe cudnt and he posted those videos.. Bobby..  thanks so very much 😳

and all firends.. please will rpely all pms but.. give me lil time please.. just a day pr two...and will reply to all..

Me back.. yipeeeeeeee yababdabadoooπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thank goodness nishu! i was wondering how to handle this forum. take your time with the pms but it is truly GREAT to have you back.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i've got a lot of events planned out like contest of the week, poll of the week and now even member awards! hehe.. not to mention the help i've been getting from juhi, sania and ayesha. they deserve special awards for being such loyal members!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nishtha thumbnail
hey jaguu magu..i am here.. and must say you deserve a thundering.. standing ovation for handling this section.. lob you.. you have updated lovestruck as well.. but give me.. just an hour as right now i am like.. kid.. lost in candy store.. what to do what to reply where to start from will be helping you my sona my twinnie 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nish diiiiiiiiiiiii..u r backkkkkkkkk..yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜› so happpy to seee u backkkkkkkπŸ€—

hope u enjoyed ur bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..we all lovvee uuu so muchhhhhhhhπŸ€—

member awards r starting sooon..cant waittttttttttttttt 😳 😳
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nishuuuu!!!πŸ€— We all missed you soooooooooo much!!πŸ€— πŸ€— You don't know how great it feels to have you backk!! πŸ˜› πŸ€— I hope you had a wonderful bday! 😳

Leena di, Ashu & others have been doing such an amazing job keeping this forum active! They seriously deserve a HUGE round of applause for being such wonderful members! πŸ‘
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyy! you're back! πŸ€—
Welcome back!! I hope you had a great B-day! πŸ€—
yaa, I can't wait for the member's awards, sounds rlly, rlly cool!
notfadedaway thumbnail
juhii..u did a lott of workk tooo..u r superbbb...to goooddd πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nishtha thumbnail
Juhi Ashu and Jaggu thanks alot.. you all did wonderful job with the Forum..thanks alot.. and since i was not in delhi so my net..isnt working..have given Warning to my net guy πŸ˜† hopefully it will work today.. so will be back.,full on SOON πŸ˜ƒ
notfadedaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishtha

Juhi Ashu and Jaggu thanks alot.. you all did wonderful job with the Forum..thanks alot.. and since i was not in delhi so my net..isnt working..have given Warning to my net guy πŸ˜† hopefully it will work today.. so will be back.,full on SOON πŸ˜ƒ

no thankssss..itz our forum too 😳 😳 😳
luv yaaaπŸ€—