Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 29 November 2007 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
thx kalki for the lovely updates

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manjal Magimai Video & Update (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Devayani looks pregnant -

2nd brother's wife telling her sis in law that Niraja is a nice person don't believe anything you see or hear about her. Appearance can be deceived that's her message. She has personal experience with her husbands. He looks really mean.

Niraja's mother knew the truth - she is treating chundariya in a cold manner
chu trying to help her but she won't accept her
finally chu telling I know my husband is bad he is looking for me but he would never attempt to kill me. There are so many flashbacks about the torture. He is total nut case.
Chu it telling her after she became Niraja there are so many attempts to kill her - why?
Niraja's mother start to think and she believed her now
she is talking to her husband asking about original accident whether it is accident or attempt to murder.

In the mean time Venu's mother asking his husband why he didn't visit niraja's mother in the hospital. Because he told her that he is in the same city (Bangalore) he is confusing her that he had a meeting in Coimbatore but didn't get flight so he came home. There is another scene he is giving suitcase (I think money) to a person they didn't show the face of the person. (So Venu's father acting weirdly - he is the murderer? or venu's brother?

then there is a lady ordering rowdies to kill Niraja. (Who is she?)

First she ordered they wanted to kill niraja but it has to look like accident. Now the new order is kill her don't worry about the accident part.

Venu's father & 2nd brother came & asking niraja's mother that they would like to take them to their home.
The brother trying to scare PN and asking is you acting or is it real that you don't remember? I think she said no. because she is thinking now clearly wanted to know who is trying to kill her daughter.

Shelpa (police) she is the one arrested chundarya first
department suspended her & her assistant - she is a greedy for money she is planning to prove that chundarya is not Niraja. Two rowdies came and warn her not to interfere but she is still looking for details. Her acting is good. The scenes are funny to watch.

Edited by kalki2007 - 30 November 2007 at 8:05am

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Venu's father murderer?

Venu's brother murderer?

Lady's voice ordering to kill Niraja?

Also after the accident Niraja had amnesia so they admitted her to a special clinic from there they can't find her. So Niraja is dead or alive

I have so many questions now

Edited by kalki2007 - 30 November 2007 at 8:13am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 November 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Venu's father murderer?  maybe...we have to wait and see..

Venu's brother murderer?  that guy is so scary...he cheats his bro, but he cant be a murder i think..he is greedy

Lady's voice ordering to kill Niraja? the lady voice is venus mother, latha..she is the BOSS.

Also after the accident Niraja had amnesia so they admitted her to a special clinic from there they can't find her. So Niraja is dead or alive I think she most be aliveWink but will only come later on...she got some info about her MIL ..wonder whats that can.

I have so many questions now I only have seen 3 new episodes for a timr back ago...never saw the serial from the start...the story is good so fare...thanks Kalki..you are doing a great jobClap

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 December 2007 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
thanks meli for clearing my doubts
so far i like this one too compare to other serials.
i stopped watching serials but read all the updates here. i can't control my frustration when i watching & my husband telling me why do you watch it nobody is forcing me. he is right. so i stopped watching but can't stop reading the updates

do you watch Suryavamsam & Madurai ?
i watch these two serials so far they are interesting to watch
Suryavamsam the ladies are fighters for whatever they wanted not crying for anything.
Madurai l like it because the hero he is serious at the same time the way he act makes it more comedy and the language is really nice.

so Latha is villi - so mother & son working together
gosh what a family----------------

Edited by kalki2007 - 04 December 2007 at 1:24pm

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Niraja's mother knew the truth
she is asking to act choundriya to as Niraja until thye catch the killers
Chundriya's husband & the detective looking for her and they are in the same city
greedy police is in the same city trying to prove chundriya is not Niraja.
Niraja's mother believe that she is alive somewhere
Mottai villian trying to kill chundriya but police came and rescue her ( the turning point is the police came & got the mottai villian not real police - greedy police(shilpa) set that fake police.)
Mottai telling her that he never met the women but only heard the voice .he is doing it for money
they saw a new villan he is kind of cute
Venu's sisters talking about their boyfriends. the first one telling because of Niraja she lost her boyfriend and she knew that he is a cheat.
the 2nd sister telling the parents that she is attending a wedding out of town - but she is with her boyfriend celebrating his b-day. they didn't show the b-friend's face.
Venu's villan brother looking for a document and his wife Malini she is trying to tell not to do bad things but he is not listening. he is jealous of his brother Venu. he wants to control everything. he is blaming his parents that they treating him like a child.
whole family need theraphy. all of them have issues & selfish.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged
just high lights

Ajay Rathnam is a CBI - Nirajah's case his team investigating. so they are interviewing everyone

Venu arvind in USA - but the investigating team found out that he came to coimbothore for 2 days - for what?

Venu's mom (Latha) called his fellow doctor and he called her boss but she told him now on call me Madam
- telling herself that boss days are over
change the sim card from her cell phone
Meli you are right about her.
Shelpa ( greedy police ) found out about fake Nirajah but she didn't know anything about chundriya. Venu's mom gave her money to keep her quiet. but greedy Shelpa going to dig more.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 2:29am | IP Logged
hi kalki, are you doing a regular update? i would suggest you can open a new thread for that week to do the updates (even highlights will do) as it will be easier for others to read.

let me know your thoughts Wink

Edited by bluegal - 18 December 2007 at 2:30am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top