Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hi i will give few points - my FIL & MIL watch all serials but i rent dvd's for them - if i am in the same room i see so it won't be the total

Devyani was a street person and she covered her hands with cloth and she painted her face and asking money from people
there is a little boy polishing shoes for money & he called her akka.
Selpa (bandam selva's sister in law) is a corrupted police and she gets money from the crocks so her superior officer yelling at her not doing proper job she just want to arrest somebody - so she saw the begger lady and arrest her for prostitution and take her to station called all press reports - when she is pushing devayani her clothes from her hand came off - the hands are fine - shelpa throw the water to her face and see the press got her photo and she is in the police station

then suddenly they show so many cars & lawyers coming to the police station and telling she is Venu Arvind 's wife died few months ago ( i think accident) devayani acting like crazy and she didn't talk to anyone. they take her to Venu's house the coctor checked - doctor saying she forgot the things happend earlier maybe it will come later once she settled
Venu arvind's mom Latha is sick because she treated devayani like daughter - when she saw her Latha started to get better
Venu arvind has 1 brother & 2 sisters - i think they don't like devayani and the brother is bad - because he is talking someone on the phone and scare her too
this deavayani is different but nobody wants to belive her and she is trying to run away from there few times.
one time Latha & venu take her to temple and she ran away to the little boy ( shoe polisher)telling him that she is different person and her husband is bad person thatswhy she ran away
then they saw a handsom guy with long hair walking with her picture - he is hiring detective to look for her also i think he is in Mumbai or different place - devayani in Chennai
little boy telling her her only safe place is with Venu's house for the moment - but she didn't want to lie to them.
otherside Venu looking for her frantically Latha is sick again
finally Venu found devayani and telling her to save his mother - she doesn't have to wife to him and she can choose - so she went back with him to his house
his sisters insulting her for leaving
Latha is happy and she is telling her you are my eldest daughter don't ever leave me again.

sorry - it's long and this is my first time update and i know i am not good so you can yell at me in your minds only ok

so far looks Devayani is double acting -
venu arvind - looks good guy
the new guy ( devayani's husband) looks handsome and i like long hair

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manjal Magimai Video & Update (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kalki for the super intro of Manjal Magimai Clap Clap Clap

Who said you are not good, its was good dear and hope to see more of yours update for this serial whenever you can Wink

I hate Venu in Arase so its good to see he is nice here LOL

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pokkiri Paaya, for the video clips

Thanks Kalki for a nice update.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 9:34am | IP Logged
last night i saw the next part

now devayani(Niraja) living with venu arvind home and he brought the begger boy to their home. Niraja kind of feeling safe now.
then they saw venu arvind's brother giving really scary looks to Niraja and she is wondering why?
the boy and Niraja exploring the house and they passed one door and hear a noise like crying so both of them put their ears and venu arvind's brother telling them this is a attic only they keep old things
but Niraja can't sleep she is thinking about the crying but the boy telling her don't ask more trouble just sleep
middle of the night a person came wearing black dress like the muslim's wear and trying to kill Niraja at that time the boy muttering something so Niraja woke up & pat him on his soulder - she is sitting on her bed drinking water and saw a shadow behind the curtain. she started to yell he pushed her and ran away.
whole house woke up but nobody want to believer her that some is trying to kill her.the brother upstairs giving that scary look again. (i think he is the villian)
Venu arvind gave all the Niraja's personal things to her
and he is telling her that his wife like to dress up and she is nice. when hearing this they show flashback of devayani with her husband.

he is controlling her and telling her that she should dress up and be pretty only for him not for others and doing all pshco things to her. putting too much power to her face & making her look like a clown. i think that's why she run away from him.he is abusing her. so this devayani is scared one the other devayani(niraja) strong one and always fighting for rights.

v.a. brother goes to the attic middle of the night and we can see the lady tied up - he untie her and calling her Malini ( selvi -the girl got twin boys ) he is telling her you have to stay here until i decide what to do - she is begging him to let her free that she won't tell the truth to anyone ( i don't know what truth it is )he is feeding her and tied her againg and leave ( he is doing this evil thing at his own house - i don't believe it )

next pretend Niraja watering plants and brother goes to attic and Maline telling that she wants to go to washroom. ( so they have washroon in the attic) she goes and put 2 pots or something on the floor and take out the one glass calling help - pretend Niraja looked up saw only hands at that time brother knocking on the door so Malini came back.

night pretend Niraja can't sleep hear noise - saw the brother going to that room and she followed him slowly and knocked somthing

until now it's okay - wait & see

i don't have the time to proofread - i am working so don't have lot of time.

i think i have one more dvd - didn't watch it yet. when i watch it i will update.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Kalki Big smile

So Venus wife is dead?? I think the killer is his mother and brother ( from the recently video) and I think Venu most be first wifes son so mother-son duo are after his money.

I am making this as a sticky so you and paiyaa can post the updates and video whenever you can Wink

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks again Kalki for the beautiful updates. Clap

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 7:16am | IP Logged

duplicate

Edited by kalki2007 - 30 November 2007 at 7:59am

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 23 November 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged
oh gosh - Latha acting like she is really caring for pretend Niraja and all this love drama is for money?

thanks meli for the highlightes --

Post Reply New Post

Go to top