Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you Pokkiri Paaya, for the video clips

Thanks Kalki for a nice update.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last night i saw the next part

now devayani(Niraja) living with venu arvind home and he brought the begger boy to their home. Niraja kind of feeling safe now.
then they saw venu arvind's brother giving really scary looks to Niraja and she is wondering why?
the boy and Niraja exploring the house and they passed one door and hear a noise like crying so both of them put their ears and venu arvind's brother telling them this is a attic only they keep old things
but Niraja can't sleep she is thinking about the crying but the boy telling her don't ask more trouble just sleep
middle of the night a person came wearing black dress like the muslim's wear and trying to kill Niraja at that time the boy muttering something so Niraja woke up & pat him on his soulder - she is sitting on her bed drinking water and saw a shadow behind the curtain. she started to yell he pushed her and ran away.
whole house woke up but nobody want to believer her that some is trying to kill her.the brother upstairs giving that scary look again. (i think he is the villian)
Venu arvind gave all the Niraja's personal things to her
and he is telling her that his wife like to dress up and she is nice. when hearing this they show flashback of devayani with her husband.

he is controlling her and telling her that she should dress up and be pretty only for him not for others and doing all pshco things to her. putting too much power to her face & making her look like a clown. i think that's why she run away from him.he is abusing her. so this devayani is scared one the other devayani(niraja) strong one and always fighting for rights.

v.a. brother goes to the attic middle of the night and we can see the lady tied up - he untie her and calling her Malini ( selvi -the girl got twin boys ) he is telling her you have to stay here until i decide what to do - she is begging him to let her free that she won't tell the truth to anyone ( i don't know what truth it is )he is feeding her and tied her againg and leave ( he is doing this evil thing at his own house - i don't believe it )

next pretend Niraja watering plants and brother goes to attic and Maline telling that she wants to go to washroom. ( so they have washroon in the attic) she goes and put 2 pots or something on the floor and take out the one glass calling help - pretend Niraja looked up saw only hands at that time brother knocking on the door so Malini came back.

night pretend Niraja can't sleep hear noise - saw the brother going to that room and she followed him slowly and knocked somthing

until now it's okay - wait & see

i don't have the time to proofread - i am working so don't have lot of time.

i think i have one more dvd - didn't watch it yet. when i watch it i will update.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the nice update Kalki 😃

So Venus wife is dead?? I think the killer is his mother and brother ( from the recently video) and I think Venu most be first wifes son so mother-son duo are after his money.

I am making this as a sticky so you and paiyaa can post the updates and video whenever you can 😉
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks again Kalki for the beautiful updates. 👏
kalki2007 thumbnail

duplicate

Edited by kalki2007 - 16 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
oh gosh - Latha acting like she is really caring for pretend Niraja and all this love drama is for money?

thanks meli for the highlightes --
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Kalki for the super updates.
Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks Kalki for the superb updates. 👏 👏 👏
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Kalki for the updates, seems Latha is greedy for money.
kalki2007 thumbnail
hi guys

i have the DVD's 2 of them i didn't watch it yet. i will try to watch it and update. i feel bad myself for not updating. i have 2 television but one my in law's watches and the other my daughter watches - i have to bribe my daughter - i will try harder ok

so sorry again