India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 29-12-04

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged

k closes bonnet.....sujju looking upon her.......asks her wot happened to the mechanic........k says she paid him off lets go.....they get into the car and drive of.......

after sum tim sujju realises that breaks hav failed......k's face is blank thruout......they try to avoid the traffic.....sujju tells k to get out of the car.....to jump out....but she says no how can she leave him alone now......she talks very stupidly hum mar bhi sakte hain na sujal.....sujju says mujhe marne ka daar nahi hain.......lekin tumhe kkuchhh...

so they kip driving.....but finally a truck cums in the way and he drives off the road.......he falls out tumbles.......and the car falls off a cliff and sujju is tumblig falling hurting himself bleeding.......finally the car bursts into flames.......sujju is devastated he thinks he lost k...he yelps out loud for her.......but he sees her near by.......he rolls down again getting hurt every where.......a twig gets into his shoulder he just moves on.......his back is hurt his face bleeding.....

he reaches k who is also unconscious completely covered in blood.......he teks her into his arms and says nothing will happen to u.......the ppl thro him a rope.......he picks her up........his hand is bleeding all the blood rolling down.......his face covered in hurt.......finally they pull him up.

while aks asks the hotel manager abt details of the music company inauguration of a yer bac....but the manager was new.....so aks gives him his contact nu....just then he gets a call.....and shouts out....KYA!........CG and L are talking about the delhi plot.......veena picks up the call.......and is shocked.....cg teks the phone frm her......shocked again he says hes cming............sujju reaches the hosp wid kashish

he tells the nurses and docs not to worry bout him (sweetheart) and to tek care of his wife.......they tek k into the OT and asks reaches......sujju is crying......clenching his back........screaming at the docs to tek care of k........he tells the doc to tek k ...that nothing will happen to her.....he wont sign the form.....finally he faints and is teken to Operation Theater........

aks looks on the windows.......worried......sujju is covered in bandages all over......with oxy mask......the whole family arrives and rishi and veena ask akshat wot happenned how are k and s.......and sinha is worried......the full family is worried.......aks reassures them......and then

the operation theater lights go off.......full stop

Edited by chinti - 30 December 2004 at 12:19am

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:34am | IP Logged

thanxs chiti for the up date..........

but u have to promise me that u will give me up dates for the next episode tmrow?

and thanxs a heep chinti.what do u think gone happen to sujal and kashis i think kashish gone make it and sujal life gone hang in the balance and thats when kashish is gone relize how much she loves sujal.xxxxxxx

bhoolna mat chinti sim gone wait for the next up date Smile

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

im not sure ill be able to update alwes as i hav regular tests........i will try my best........but in case i dont u will get an update by sum1 else.........

ur welcome.......yeah i think ur right

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey one thing about today's episode which acc. to me is that SUJAL NE IS EPISODE KE LIYE BUHAT ZIYADA BODY BUILDING KI HOGILOLthe reason u know allWink .Butnice episode not that much as Monday & tuesday but nice.
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I am really sorry for not being able to see the last episode . Thanx forthe update
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanx for da update chinti.
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

all the best for ur test i hope u pass.

and dont worry im sure tht u will up date tomorrows up date to.

in the mean time u could do ur studys and all the best

bye.xxxxSmile

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the update chinti...........

Today i asked myself whether Kashish deserves Sujal or not, and the answer didn't surprise me,  it was an obvious NO............He loves her unconditionally but she..........Dead ( I know he has done mistakes in the past but he has already paid 4 them........) he deserves a cute and cheerful girl who loves him back unconditionally.......Not this confused soul namely Kashish who tried to get him killed just 'cuz of suspicion.........( And didn't even want to leave the car herself too, or was it old love ? If so, why try to kill him at all ?) And IMO, either you love a person or don't, and if you do love them, you would never try to kill them........So, what was Kash's attraction towards Sujal  in the last two episodes for? My heart really bled for Sujal while watching this episode.........Cry ( Hope i don't sound too emotional, but i really felt that way ) Even Vasu seemed so concerned........

P.S: Had it been in my hands, i would've given the best actor award to Rajeev for such a superb display of his acting skills, he was simply splendid..........Clap

Edited by simplyvivacious - 30 December 2004 at 4:06am

Go to top