Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Like the title says, list all things that can or HAVE gone wrong with you at a salon and whether it has happened to you or not.

One event, per post x]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things that go wrong at Salons." in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:54am | IP Logged
No. 1
Waxed of Eyebrows.

Not to me, but at Eid around 2 years ago, me and ma girls were going to get our henna done and you know how theres sooo many people at that time. A woman had her eyebrows waxed off, and was yelling her poor head off. Must have been one bad new years for her... ='[

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Wrong Hair Cut:

This hasn't happened to me,Thank God! But this happened to a freind of mine. She was going to the salon with her dad to get a hair cut the night before a dance, and the hair cutter lady [whatever she's called] cut her hair so short, my friend started cursing her out. LOL LOL LOL   She cut it abouve her shoulders, which didnt look so great at all. Ouch Embarrassed

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL These stories are soo funny... but once you actually experience something like this... its not... Ouch Ouch But whenn you get a hair cut right before a really important day... I dont think its a good idea... Things like these happen... but whose to blame? Ouch

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Yah, like haircuts and stuff should be done like three days before or something...

#3.
When i went to get a haircut, this hairdresser was training a trainee... she concentrated more on her trainee than me, so... it wasnt exactly great =]

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
ahhh.. i hate when they trim off more than you want em too... Ouch

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iiLOVEyouu

ahhh.. i hate when they trim off more than you want em too... Ouch

I knoww, i have the urge to sue em.. LOL

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
well the eyebrow lady THREADED an extra hair so i had a boldspot on my EYEBROW a lil bit LOL it happened 2 weeks ago.. i started b!tch!n at the lady until my mom stoped me.. LOL n then the lady i yelled at told her boss n her boss got mad.. LOL LOL

&&
once b4
i got my hair cut UNEVEN
n they r lyk noo its ok
n then i wwent to skool n asked my frnd n shes lyk ITS RELE UNEVEN this was lyk 4 yrs agoo
but my frnd jus got her haircut lyk 2 weeks ago n they cut it wrong LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top