Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Discussion Of The Week

The Current Storyline

We see that Saket wants to marry Sadhna and that Ragini is in love with him.  Nani is set upon separating Ragini and Sadhna.   Malti is supporting Nani's plan as she thinks with Ragini and Sadhna separated, she can win over Sadhna and the money.   Now Nani plans to marry off Sadhna to Saket so as to get rid of her and also that may create more differences btw Ragini and Sadhna. 
Ragini and Mamaji are the only ones who support and love Sadhna's till now.

Will Nani be successful in creating a rift btw Ragini and Sadhna.  If so will the differences btw them last or will they make up.

On seeing his own daughter unhappy will Mamaji continue supporting and loving Sadhna OR will he start blaming Sadhna also for his daughters unhappiness.

Will Sadhna end up marrying Saket and if so will she be happy with him knowing that Ragini loved him. Again this will create differences btw Ragini and Sadhna

Will Malti let Sadhna get married or will she disclose Nani's plan so as to keep Sadhna and the money in the house.

What do u think is going to be the future storyline and how would you like the story to progress.

Any other points you would like to discuss.

Please do participate in the discussion and share ur views.

Edited by pinkykhan - 25 November 2007 at 2:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Rift btw Sadhna and Ragini" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hi, this is really an important topic at this point of time.
Will Nani be successful in creating a rift btw Ragini and Sadhna. If so will the differences btw them last or will they make up.
>>I feel Nani wont be sucessful to separate Ragini & Sadhna so soon.may be in the long run they will separate but as of now they wont.
On seeing his own daughter unhappy will Mamaji continue supporting and loving Sadhna OR will he start blaming Sadhna also for his daughters unhappiness.
>>Mamaji will never stop supporting Sadhna. Even if ragini starts hating her Mamaji will always support sadhna.
Will Sadhna end up marrying Saket and if so will she be happy with him knowing that Ragini loved him. Again this will create differences btw Ragini and Sadhna
>>Never! As if she marries so soon the charm of the show will be spoilt.
Will Malti let Sadhna get married or will she disclose Nani's plan so as to keep Sadhna and the money in the house.
>>I feel it will be Malti who will stop Sadhna's marriage & bring Ragini & Sadhna close again for her own benifit.
What do u think is going to be the future storyline and how would you like the story to progress.
>>As of now sadhna's marriage is not on the cards so the story will focus more on Ragini & Sadhna comming closer & nani trying to separate them.

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 14 November 2007 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Members please participate in the DOTW and share ur views.

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I m feeling Ragini will go for her makeover Tongue

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged
sorry for the delay in my answers ....
i thought i have already answered..... Wink

here goes my views:-
>> i think as far as possible nani will try to create rift and she will succeed to some extend but the differences will be sorted out.

>>mamaji loves both Sadhna and ragini equally.So i dont think he will blame or misunderstand Sadhna at any point of time.

>> I think Sadhna will marry Saket in due course of time. but now she is forced for marrying.later she will fall in love with him. I feel Ragini will be happy that time.

>> Malti will defenitely create plans for not letting sadhna marry to anyone. if at all she will support her for the marriage first she will get money from her.

>> Future story i think they will show Sadhna falling in love with Saket and Ragini after so many struggles in life will go for either makeover or she will get a hubby like Aloknath who accepted her mother even if she is dark.And of course the strong bond of Sadhna and Ragini they must show even if they get married into different families.

ovaltine

IF-Dazzler

ovaltine

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Sorry Pinky, been a bit tied up.
Well Nani will keep trying. She will keep brainwashing her daughter Kaushi and will be on the lookout for that one opportunity to create a misunderstanding.
Malti will be working antagonistic to her.
This will be quite a watch, a tug of war between Naniji and Vinu ki Bahu. LOL
Mamaji will always be there for Sadhana but being a human being he may develop some insecurities.
I think Ragi has learnt her lesson this time and I doubt she will ever misunderstand Sadi.
Saket has come to the house twice with a marriage proposal. will he be third time lucky? Wink
I think the story will concentrate on the trials and tribulations within the family itself for some time before we see any marriage.

scorpionsavenge

IF-Dazzler

scorpionsavenge

Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Naniji wont be successful, atleast I don't feel like that cuz Sad. and Raghi liv like sisters, BFF's! Sum frend she will b if she suspects Saadhna again! Angry !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top