Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi Friends...
At last Jassi is out of that pink dress (she was in it for the last 6 episodes),has tken a clean bath and is back to Gulmohar.What a relief! 😛

Jassi enters Gulmohar.Rubymom, Nazneen & Maria ask her how her health is.She replies it's fine.Rubymom then asks why she has such a long face then. Jassi replies that this is the face she is born with & it is the only one she has,what can she do? The gang is surprised at this curt reply.Rubymom wonders if this is their Jassi or a look-alike.

Jassi then enters her cabin.All the cards & gifts are scattered on her table.She is looking at them when Nandini enters.Nandini asks her how she's feeling.Jassi says she could not sleep the whole night.How could she sleep with so much pain? Just then a man arrives with a trashbag.He hands it over to Jassi and leaves.Jassi begins piling up the cards & gifts in the bag.Nandini comments that this does not lok like trash;infact it looks like gifts and remembrances.Jassi says that they were once,but now they are nothing but trash.Nandini asks her if she knows what she is doing.She tells her that she can throw away these things,but she can never wipe away the memories associated with them.Jassi says that she does not want even one memory to remain..she just wants to do away with it.Nandini says that she does not know what has happened to her,but she must remember that even if the gifts are unwanted,the memories,sentiments and feelings associated with them are very beautiful.She warns her that once she throws them away,she will never get them back.She tells her that she should say what she wants to the one who has broken her heart,she should hear his side too..he does not even know what she is going through..maybe he has something to say...Jassi says that it makes no difference to that person.She lifts up a soft toy and says that to him,she is just a toy,one with a key,who he can play with when he wants and throw away afterwards.Just then we hear Armaan's voice "Good morning Jassi..".Jassi quickly puts away the trashbag. Nandini tells her one last time that the memories are very imporant..she should not do away with them.

Nandini then goes to meet Armaan.She greets him and asks him how everything about the show is going.He says that it's fine(sorry..missed this one minute..)and that they will be meeting the suppliers(i think) shortly.Nandini asks him to hurry up and leaves.

Armaan calls Jassi.Jassi enters.She looks like a cold statue.Armaan asks her about today's appointments.He then asks her if she encountered a packet with his name written on it.Jassi anxiously says that she did.Armaan then says that surely she also must have opened it...she must have seen cards,gifts and a letter for him from Raj.Jassi is hyper..she says "Yes..Yes..sir".Armaan then starts laughing..and says that how could she,genious Jassi get fooled so easily.Jassi is shocked.Armaan then tells her that it was a JOKE.She always has a habit of opening all his packets..so he thought of this trick to fool her.Jassi is besided herself with shock and happiness.She sits down on a chair & says Armaan Sir..you mean it was not real? Armaan kneels down and catches her hands.."Of course Jassi.." Jassi tells him that does he know that his joke had taken her life..She catches his hand and both start laughing happily...............................................

Jassi darling wakes up from her dream. 🤢

Armaan is asking her about the time of his meeting with the suppliers.Jassi says that she'll check it up.
Pari then calls Jassi and says that some Miss Jennifer or somebody is here to meet Armaan,can she tell him? Jassi snaps back saying that of course she knows what's to be done,there is still time for that and she certainly does not waste time at GM.Pari has the 'How dare she' look.

The trashboy comes to collect the trash.Jassi tells him that she is not ready,she means there is still more to add to it and she'll send it later.
Meanwhile,Armaan removes todays's card and teddy from the parcel and keeps it on Jassi's table.Jassi informs Armaan that Jennifer (I think that was the name) has arrived & would like to meet him.Armaan tells her to show her to the conference room.

Jassi goes to welcome the guests.The lady asks if she is the famous Jassi..the one who runs GM so well.Jassi tells her that she is no special person and only does her duties.Pari quips in and tries to show off.Jassi asks her to show the guests to the conference room.

Jassi then comes upon a maneqin in the hallway,adorned with a beautiful wedding dress.She is looking at it,when Maddy comes and tells her that there is no need for her to cast her 'buri nazar' on it...epsecially since she can never be able to wear such a dress in her whole life.Jassi says yes Maddy sir..i can never wear such a dress.

Veeru comes up to Pari & tells her that since she has not payed her car installments,her car is in the process of being towed.Pari shrieks and runs out.

Jassi then goes to her cabin.She sees the card and teddy.She reads the card.Something about friendship and that it is specially for you etc.Just then Armaan enters and asks her if she liked it.She says yes...He says that he should have given her a nicer one..she is much worth than it..Jassi then goes to him...and gives him wonderful blow in his face.Armaan falls on a rack nearby and lands beautifully on the floor,shocked.

Chill guys,it is Jhango Jassi's haseen sapne once again.
🥱
Armaan is at the door.Jassi quickly dumps the card in the trashbag.Armaan asks her if she is ready.They go to the conference room.

In the conference room,Jassi tells the suppliers that they will buy material from them in cash if they are willing to give them a discount of 10%.The lady says that 10% discount on the entire material is too much..and that it is not possible.Jassi asks them to think,if they pay them in credit then they will get the payment after 2 months,which means a loss of interest for 2 months as well,whereas if they give a dis of 10%,they can get cash right now.The suppliers agree.Armaan is pleased and smiles happily at Jassi.Jassi says to herself that once again Armaan..Armaan sir has been benefitted because of her.

Pari is sitting in her car and refuses to get out.The police are warning her to get out.Her car is then towed and taken away.Pari lets out a loud wail that her mercedez is gone. 👏 👏

Armaan enters Jassi's cabin,jubiliant.He looks superpleased,& thanks Jassi.Jassi says that she has just done her duty.Armaan says that no..they need to celebrate this in a special way.Tonight,after the fashion feista,he'll take her out to a nice dinner.Jassi remembers the words in the letter.

Armaan is in his cabin.The phone rings and Jassi picks it up.She turns cold when she hears Raj's voice.Raj says that 'Oh! Jhansi Ki Rani?' Jassi says "Raj Sir.." Raj says "Are Raj nahin..Raja kaho..Goa ka Raja..aur woh Mumbai ka Maharaja kahan hai?" Jassi says "koun?" Raj:"Are aur kaun..tumhara Armaan sir..".Jassi tells Armaan.Armaan asks her to transfer the call to his line.Jassi hesitates..she keeps the call on her line as well so she can hear their conversation.
Raj asks Armaan if everything is going fine.Armaan says yes,he's taking Jassi out to dinner after the fashion event.Jassi is listening to all this.Raj says good..but please don't make a restaurent out of my house..last time you took her there,my watchman and servants were wondering which heroine you had brought along with you.Armaan looks slightly irritated (Thank God).He tells Raj that please...that time Jassi was confiding in me about Samir.Raj says..yeah I know.Jassi bangs down her phone.She is shocked.She remembers requesting Armaan not to tell anyone abt the Samir tragedy..Armaan had assured her he wouldn't and it would remain between them.We are shown the flashback in the car.Jassi says to herself that Armaan did not even respect this...he did not keep his word.

Nazneen comes and tells Jassi that Bindiya is in a very bad state.Jassi comes out.Bindiya is crying and cursing her husband.Gang is consoling her.They say that all men are like that..heartless and use us women according to their needs.Maria tells bindiya that there is only one way to teach her husband a lesson.She must find herself a new boyfriend..she should make him jealous.. When a man's ego breaks..he breaks down completely...

Maria's words keep echoing in Jassi's ears.

Thanks,Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks daisy. Great update. So finally Jassi is out from her flash backs...I hope to see some action and climax know..😆
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smisha

thanks daisy. Great update. So finally Jassi is out from her flash backs...I hope to see some action and climax know..😆

Ya..smisha she's out of her flashbacks but into her dreams. 🥱
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the detailed update Daisy.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Daisy.

The makers bored us to death this week just waiting for the new year to come along and snap up the proceedings of the serial though what difference would it make is known to them only.

They have made Jassi sound so pathetic this week that i felt like puking and breaking T & D's neck!!!!!!!!!!! They made Jassi sound as if she was some witch or slimy substance!!!!!!!!!!🤢

Rifhat

*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks Daisy!! FINALLY out of those clothes--thank God!! 😉
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

THANKS ALOT FOR THE GR8 UPDATE!!

THANKSGOD SHE IS OUT OF ALL THAT FBS AND THAT ONE DAY HAS COMPLETED!!!.....THIS DAY WAS THE LONGEST OF I THINK THEY CAN EASILY BREAK A RECORD!!!......IT STARTED LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO!!!🤢

jammy thumbnail

Thanks Daisy,

You are my saviour!!! Once again i am sorry I disappointed by not being home for the 9.30 show . But I guess now thanks to daisy you guys wont have to wait. and I dont have to watch the late repeat 😊

Thanks again.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr update

yes jassi u should have punched him
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks daisy! awesome update! so now i guess jassi is going to take revenge from armaan? oooh yeah! can't wait.😃