Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

What would you do if there was no TV ?

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Most of us are hooked on to our favourite TV Shows and spend a lot of time watching , discussing and thinking about it !! I  do too , infact in the afternoon i watch my hindi soaps for 2 hours and in the evening watch the popular English shows, comedy or reality show thats coming !!Embarrassed

Last 2 months there has been nothing in the evenings to watch Cry( since i watch hindi soaps only the next day as my hubby hates hindi shows...grrrr!! ).All the English popular shows had a seasons finale in June and will start seasons new from SeptemberThumbs Up . The evenings have been so boring , when we used to watch the shows together , we had things to laugh about and chat about with each other , now evenings are hard to kill after work till bedtime!! I usualy pick up a movie to watch....or we sit on the internet( not conversing at all )DeadSleepy

My questions or point of discussion is what would you all do if there was no TV to watch in the EVENINGS !! Please i am specific about the EVENING as during the day you have lots to do !!Not for one day , for a few months !!! One day is easy to get over with .......every evening ....whole month ..few months !!!
-Would you miss TV ?
-Would you find another hobby ?
- What hobby ?
-Do you think that Hobby will be able to substantially replace TV watching for good?

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

that wouldn't be a prob for me. coz i don't watch much tv.

i love reading better than t.v'

if i didn't have anything to read, that wud be a prob for meLOL

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged
ya, same with me. I don't have time to watch TV ..though I love to watch tv but don't watch any show ..thats why come here for update! Wink well i am at work during day and then get in kitchen for household chores and once thats done take my daughter to park or her activities going on or i love gardening so do yardwork. twice a month or so i get chance to rend movie and watch it at weekend night so no big deal for me! Wink
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
easy the computor! lol.

i luv reading aswell.
sharanb IF-Dazzler
sharanb
sharanb

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
i'd die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/j lolzzzzzzzzzzzz LOL
silverfrost Groupbie
silverfrost
silverfrost

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
when we shifted to the new house that was the case..no tv or computer for like 3 days...the days were so long but I got some summer assignments done and I SANG ALL DAY LONG LOL
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Would you miss TV ?
-Would you find another hobby ?
- What hobby ?
-Do you think that Hobby will be able to substantially replace TV watching for good?

I would definintley miss TV because afterall TV is TV and without entertainment your life gets rather boring however, I like others, like reading too so it wouldn't be much of a problem. It wouldn't explicitly replace TV however, reading would take up my time and provide me entertainment.
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
my dad says that t.v. is a stupid box! so the only time i watch t.v. is only on the time my favorite shows happen! so that's it! Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index