Music Corner

IMrAn khan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MABOBILLI

MABOBILLI

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged

hey mene puchna tha... do u know where i can find the songs and lyrics of imran khan songs??

I even dont know how much songs he has...

can anybody help??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMrAn khan" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Oooh Imran Khan Big smile i can help u there!

Well we cant provide u with any songs here as we don't really encourage music piracy, and as for lyrics.. i dont think his lyrics are readily available online, just coz hez quite new into the whole punjabi music scene.

As for his songs.. his biggest hit has been "Ni Nachleh" and he has various remixes of it Dancing i luv that song.. he also has another big song called "Gora gora rang".. and various others.. he hasnt released many yet, but hopefully we here of him soon

and also.. for the future, please post queries about songs etc, in the post "Request songs/lyrics here" Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=409184

poojuri

poojuri

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MABOBILLI

hey mene puchna tha... do u know where i can find the songs and lyrics of imran khan songs??

I even dont know how much songs he has...

can anybody help??

thx u all

poojuri

poojuri

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top