Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 120

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged

i found this interview....itz old....b4 the release of the movie...but i hadnt read it b4 so posting it....sorry Embarrassed

All eyes on Ranbir Kapoor

As the release of Saawariya draws near, all eyes are on Raj Kapoor's grandson
Lata Khubchandani interviews Ranbir Kapoor

Your first reaction on reading the script?
Mr Bhansali was working on 3 films, one day he showed me the script of Saawariya on his laptop. I was so overwhelmed about the role in my first film that I hugged him.

Were there any offers before Saawariya?
Yes, plenty. I was in an acting school in America and a fan of Mr Bhansali's films. I used to ask myself why isn't he offering me a film. When I returned, I asked him to let me assist him and he said: why, when you have 'actor' written all over your face.

And today how many films have you signed?
None. I'm listening to a lot of scripts but haven't decided yet.

How does Saawariya look now?
My dad saw it last night and liked it very much. That's a great relief for me because dad's just so straight about speaking his mind and he wouldn't mince words if he didn't think much of it. I was dreading his reaction actually.

Is the Kapoor name too heavy a baggage for a newcomer?
It's not so much baggage as responsibility. It makes you want to succeed.

How easy does acting come to you?
Just because you're the son of an actor you don't have to be a good actor. Instead, you have to work hardólearn to dance, go to the gym. It's all about what you contribute from your experiences.... But I love the camera, acting is a joy.

If you were to choose your costar, who would it be?
Sonam, Sonam and only Sonam.

Most difficult moment of filming?
The songs I think. Mr Bhansali is such a perfectionist. And songs make a huge impact.

How many sleepless nights have you spent?
I've been sleeping well. I'm not anxious, nervous or excited. It's a nice state to be in.

Does the competition worry you?
No. It's healthy and fun but I can't be compared to anyone yet. I've a long way to go.

i love the part in the red Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saawariya Fanclub + new fc link pg.155 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by admail_bd

most of the reveies are here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=781721

thanks ! Big smile

& cngratsssss saawariyans Embarrassed

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

oh btw on dat show..rabir was lyk...hii m deepak frm delhi..hii..how r u? actually jab he said itna naI thot ye ranbir ki awaaz hainneways ranbir- so u n ranbir r childhood frenz so was it difficult romancing him...she was lyk no we r comfortable n hez a handsome guy so itz nt so difficult..lolz ranbir-..u wer linked up wid him wt about dat sonam- we r beyond dat Ranbir-n u call him beer...y so?? sonam-I hav always been callin him dat...y...I donno...n no1 else calls him so Ranbir-hmm..ok...so wts up?? sonam-ranbirrrr??????/?? ranbir-oh..u lyk him so much ke sab mein wahi dekh raha hain n den he said he is ranbir n all..lolz LOL update from my frnd tanvi in orkut LOL this is from channel v!! LOL becky updated yerterday bt i got it again so thot posting it here

Big smile Omg!! I'm having so many emtions after reading this...
But seriously sona-bir are made for each other..

Plzzzzzzz can some1 upload it..I wanna watch it..plzz... I don't have V...And sth as yummilious as this I don't want to miss Embarrassed Embarrassed

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by np-rox

oh btw on dat show..rabir was lyk...hii m deepak frm delhi..hii..how r u? actually jab he said itna naI thot ye ranbir ki awaaz hainneways ranbir- so u n ranbir r childhood frenz so was it difficult romancing him...she was lyk no we r comfortable n hez a handsome guy so itz nt so difficult..lolz ranbir-..u wer linked up wid him wt about dat sonam- we r beyond dat Ranbir-n u call him beer...y so?? sonam-I hav always been callin him dat...y...I donno...n no1 else calls him so Ranbir-hmm..ok...so wts up?? sonam-ranbirrrr??????/?? ranbir-oh..u lyk him so much ke sab mein wahi dekh raha hain n den he said he is ranbir n all..lolz LOL update from my frnd tanvi in orkut LOL this is from channel v!! LOL becky updated yerterday bt i got it again so thot posting it here

Big smile Omg!! I'm having so many emtions after reading this...
But seriously sona-bir are made for each other..

Plzzzzzzz can some1 upload it..I wanna watch it..plzz... I don't have V...And sth as yummilious as this I don't want to miss Embarrassed Embarrassed

hmmm just wondering...what do u think ranbir meant when he said 'so what's up?'.......as in 'whats up with u and ranbir?' or just 'so how are u?'....hmmmConfused

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
lolll....i think he meant, so how r u LOL LOL LOL

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:31am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=785926 ashi check the link yaar

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx......thats so sweet..

BTW I agree that reporter is... Angry & anyways she admitted that sona was being praised too...

my respect for her just increases everyday....every moment..

np-rox

Goldie

np-rox

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

everything has 2 meanings.. LOL LOL LOL we don't know which one he meant...

maybe sth else...u know personal kind of.. LOL LOL

nilz123

Groupbie

nilz123

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_lover

LOL LOL lol yeh i think i m just over analysing the whole convo...lol cant help it...they are just too sweetEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top